Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Talk about perfect timing...

Not only did I not have to sign for my ProVari, I came home from work and the Fedex guy was standing on my porch as I pulled up to my house - he had my VapeRev order. After a quick signature, I look at my front door...lo and behold, my Serenity sleeve is waiting for me as well. :D

Sorry, no pics...after opening up all my vape mail, I crushed my pinky toe with one of my crutches and have pretty much been in a pewpy mood since. :closedeyes:

All I know is that I'm totally rocking 18350 mini semi-stealth mode tomorrow. Also, I give up on the ProTanks...even with the ProVari. I get a better vape from my Kanger T2 top coil; thank the vapor-maker I already had a 510-eGo adapter that came with my Ω meter!

Time to order some IKV cartos and a couple of i06 attys!

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I find that a micro fiber cloth is great for the polished. I just wipe it down with the cloth about once every other day. I think it stays remarkably clean. I love looking at it and how it feels so I don't put the sleeve on it at home, but if I am taking it out I generally put a sleeve on.

Yesterdays postal farce was as I thought it might be... the carrier was a sub and not my regular postman David who redelivered it today.

So I finally got the #5 today from ProVape, a blue eyed polished with ext cap. :drool::thumbs:

It's really, really, really shiny (as long as you don't touch it and get finger prints all over it). Guess I should have ordered a pair of soft white cotton gloves for it as well. :facepalm:

You folks that have polished ProVari's please fess up... do you wax them or :confused:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I find that a microfiber cloth is great for the polished. I just wipe it down with the cloth about once every other day. I think it stays remarkably clean. I love looking at it and how it feels so I don't put the sleeve on it at home, but if I am taking it out I generally put a sleeve on.

Now read this with a dirty mind and out of context.:evil:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
131009113005-01-shark-seal-1009-story-top.jpeg

We kinda busy right now. They brought reinforcements.

Now that's priceless.

QueenVictoria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
SoCal, USA
Purple!! How well does the tank match? And is that an IBTanked? I just bought a purple one but it's for my satin silver one.

It's a Splash Tank from AltSmoke. And it's very shiny and a bit deeper purple than the ProVari which has a matte finish. But I dont mind. The size is just right. :) :)

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Got my whole setup in! Been away from vaping for a little while, but glad to be back! wife was kinda going nuts oO when I had to spend a good chunk to get my old setup back... Better than analogs though, football season came up and I noticed a beer isn't the same without something to puff on... said screw this, I'm going back to vaping. $400 now is better than radiation bills in the future I'd say!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I hope you have a camera. I wanna see pics of all your new vapemail.

I still have 3 digital camera's (and my high end SLR film camera's), but only use the Canon PS A495 10MP these days. Digital camera's and me can't seem to get on the same page, I've had better luck with the cheap ones that don't have so many bells and whistles. I never did figure out how to get good pics out of the Canon S3 IS 6MP, and the Oly C-700UZ 2.1MP is really old and outdated. When they are all here together and I figure out a place to set up for pics I'll do a photo shoot of everything ProVari to appease the royality here. ;)

Last edited:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I didn't, like the stupid person I am on Monday I still didn't realize I needed one so I waited until today to order and pay full price.

It's okay Claudia, in a way it will be worth the extra 10% because they won't be inundated with orders and you'll get it quicker, USPS willing. ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread