The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by StormFinch, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Talk about perfect timing...

Not only did I not have to sign for my ProVari, I came home from work and the Fedex guy was standing on my porch as I pulled up to my house - he had my VapeRev order. After a quick signature, I look at my front door...lo and behold, my Serenity sleeve is waiting for me as well. :D

Sorry, no pics...after opening up all my vape mail, I crushed my pinky toe with one of my crutches and have pretty much been in a pewpy mood since. :closedeyes:

All I know is that I'm totally rocking 18350 mini semi-stealth mode tomorrow. Also, I give up on the ProTanks...even with the ProVari. I get a better vape from my Kanger T2 top coil; thank the vapor-maker I already had a 510-eGo adapter that came with my Ω meter!

Time to order some IKV cartos and a couple of i06 attys!

2. kbf101998

kbf101998 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    I find that a micro fiber cloth is great for the polished. I just wipe it down with the cloth about once every other day. I think it stays remarkably clean. I love looking at it and how it feels so I don't put the sleeve on it at home, but if I am taking it out I generally put a sleeve on.

3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Now read this with a dirty mind and out of context.:evil:

4. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

They're at Disneyland for the Christmas parade.

5. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Now that's priceless.

6. QueenVictoria

QueenVictoria Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    It's a Splash Tank from AltSmoke. And it's very shiny and a bit deeper purple than the ProVari which has a matte finish. But I dont mind. The size is just right. :) :)

7. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    It looks nice. Does it overhang the taper at all? Can't tell that well from your picture.

8. Titan Vapes

Titan Vapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2010
    NC
    [​IMG] Got my whole setup in! Been away from vaping for a little while, but glad to be back! wife was kinda going nuts oO when I had to spend a good chunk to get my old setup back... Better than analogs though, football season came up and I noticed a beer isn't the same without something to puff on... said screw this, I'm going back to vaping. $400 now is better than radiation bills in the future I'd say!

9. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    Congrats tpavur, great looking setup! And you're definitely right about spending the money now, rather than on deductibles down the road. :)

10. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Yesterdays vapemail included a Sophia SlimTank Pro with both tubes, Sophia atty’s, Sophia Long Upper Body, extra coils and an eBaron Dripper Pro from the UK.

11. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hope you have a camera. I wanna see pics of all your new vapemail.

12. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    I still have 3 digital camera's (and my high end SLR film camera's), but only use the Canon PS A495 10MP these days. Digital camera's and me can't seem to get on the same page, I've had better luck with the cheap ones that don't have so many bells and whistles. I never did figure out how to get good pics out of the Canon S3 IS 6MP, and the Oly C-700UZ 2.1MP is really old and outdated. When they are all here together and I figure out a place to set up for pics I'll do a photo shoot of everything ProVari to appease the royality here. ;)

13. Claudia P

Claudia P Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2013
    Dayton, TN, USA
    I didn't, like the stupid person I am on Monday I still didn't realize I needed one so I waited until today to order and pay full price.

14. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    It's okay Claudia, in a way it will be worth the extra 10% because they won't be inundated with orders and you'll get it quicker, USPS willing. ;) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.