Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
GAH! I really want to....but I have been putting off some major dental that needed to be done years ago - and one of my molars has decided now is a good time to crumble, I had a root canal that still needs a crown and I should have done it 2yrs ago, I'm a chomper (not grinder, I actually gnash) and I need to re-do braces and get a good night guard...etc.

This year is my year for xmas with my kids, so that involves driving to chicago, paying for far too many dinners with family, and buying gifts for 6 nieces and nephews, mom, stepdad, several siblings (I have 5), several aunts and uncles (mom is one of 12) .... not to mention my own kids....last time cost me around 1200....

and I just got done with 9 month battle with my ex in court and that cost me around 15K...nearly my whole year of savings. blah.

and part of that was him finally signing over house to me, eventhough I don't want it, because i've been paying for it for 6 years by myself and we only lived there jointly for 3.....and it needs a ton of work I haven't been doing because he was half owner.

stressful....all these demands for money :(
....but I really want a backup!

Basylica if it were me, I'd be unloading the house with one of those "We buy ugly houses" groups for whatever they'd pay and then spend the money on Provaris, dental work and Christmas! :)

So sorry you're having to deal with it all. :(

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I ordered first thing this morning. I went with the full size in black. I wanted the blue LED but frugal me stayed with the default red. I was happy getting the 10% off since that ended up paying for the taxes. Unfortunately I won't be able to open it til Christmas Eve. Gah!

Why can I see Pam sitting under the Christmas tree at 3 in the morning with the top of her Provari wrapping undone and a tank attached, trying to find the button under the bow? :lol:

It's okay Pam, we promise not to tell if you cheat! ;)

I did not....now feeling bad about it lol.... Really waiting for something new and fantastic from these guys.

It's not too late, sale runs til midnight! :laugh: The way Provaris still sell? I don't see them coming out with an upgrade anytime soon.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I ordered first thing this morning. I went with the full size in black. I wanted the blue LED but frugal me stayed with the default red. I was happy getting the 10% off since that ended up paying for the taxes. Unfortunately I won't be able to open it til Christmas Eve. Gah!

Wrap it on christmas eve. :) Or just wrap it out of the box with the button, screen & connector exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread