Weegie Burd

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
O/T but I've just had a wee browse through their Christmas decorations and I really wish they shipped internationally.

I'd love to order item 3 on this page: Outdoor Christmas Decorations : Christmas Decorations : Home Décor : Target

It would look great in the garden, 'cause I often associated a cactus with Christmas. :D

I thought the post meant e-cigs selling at Target? I checked into it and they still have to be shipped to you. I called the store and they don't sell them directly. Price is same as on NJOY site. I got them cheaper with discount. Bought one for my sis too.

Last edited:

Weegie Burd

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
I thought the post meant e-cigs selling at Target? I checked into it and they still have to be shipped to you. I called the store and they don't sell them directly. Price is same as on NJOY site. I got them cheaper with discount. Bought one for my sis too.

That's how I read it also, I thought people could pop into their local shop and pick up an e-cig along with their Christmas cactus. ;) I didn't realise they weren't actually stocking the Njoy themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread