One. Last. Sale. The rest of it goes to China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljusticel

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2014
Upstate NY
That's about how much I have also! My new quest will be to learn how to DIY. My first goal will be how to make a wonderful coffee base and then add flavors to it like I do to my morning coffee!

On that note, Morning NuThouse!
I've been trying to find a good coffee flavor. Still haven't hit on one I truly like yet. My next step is to extract my own.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
That's about how much I have also! My new quest will be to learn how to DIY. My first goal will be how to make a wonderful coffee base and then add flavors to it like I do to my morning coffee!

On that note, Morning NuThouse!
I tried several different coffees. The best I've found so far is Tiramisu by FA and I mix FA Vienna Cream into it. I've been using it daily. FA makes some pretty strong flavors and I mix it at 3% Tiramisu, 2% Cream. Pretty tasty!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I tried several different coffees. The best I've found so far is Tiramisu by FA and I mix FA Vienna Cream into it. I've been using it daily. FA makes some pretty strong flavors and I mix it at 3% Tiramisu, 2% Cream. Pretty tasty!
Thanks Paul!!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Thanks pwheeler!
So if ya don't mind me asking, how long do flavors for DIY last? I have enough premixed NT juice to last me a couple of years so should I wait on buying flavor until I am ready to mix my own?
Flavorings will last a good while. I keep them in a drawer so they are in the dark. It's the flavorings and the nicotine that go south with heat and light, so treat the flavorings as you would your premade juices. Now that we are getting warmer weather, I'm thinking of boxing them and sticking them in the fridge. I mix out in the travel trailer and I don't keep air conditioning on there.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
MF's Coffee is the only one I like, although the recipe I use has a tiny bit of FA's Tiramisu to add some roastiness. As a COFFEE vape I love said recipe, but it's no Wakonda. Better in terms of "coffee" but not in terms of "awesome."

But yeah, MF Coffee...game changer IMHO.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
MF's Coffee is the only one I like, although the recipe I use has a tiny bit of FA's Tiramisu to add some roastiness. As a COFFEE vape I love said recipe, but it's no Wakonda. Better in terms of "coffee" but not in terms of "awesome."

But yeah, MF Coffee...game changer IMHO.
I'm unfamiliar with MF Coffee. What is it and where do you get it?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I sent him a nice "Thank You" letter in the Contact Us section of the website. I'm gonna miss those guys! His Radioactive sure kept me from going back to smoking!

I'm also going to miss placing bets with myself if my Zotz were going to be busted up before I would open the package!

Now I don't know what my cat Rasputin is going to steal from me now!

An old post but a good one. A great NT/Zotz memory. I chuckle whenever I see it.

Zotz Thief!!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...php?threads/Zotz-Thief!!.627260/&share_type=t

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Love it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'll check it out when I get home this afternoon. My last order of the Virus should hit tomorrow. Wish I could get a whole lot more. Today is my 3 year vapeversary, but it sure is tempered by the fact that tomorrow is the end of the road. NT was the first juice vendor I bought from, which included a 30ml bottle of virus just to try. How much I've been through since, I can't even tell. It's definitely been a fun ride.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Happy 3rd Vaperversary! (sp, lol)

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This:

b2ce2ed84deda1cde706455256d12ea5.jpg

The irony - you are the first to bring it up to my knowledge. Lol - I put it on there as a bit of a joke. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
For the first time ever ordering from NT my shipment decided to take the scenic tour of the country. Left Omaha and next stop is supposed to be Austin, but this morning it showed arrived in Spokane! And it's my unobtainium Virus!!

Funny I remember that order.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So I decided that a few more bottles would keep a few years and went to get a few more! None left.
I guess it's done :(
I am feeling very blessed to have gotten to be a part of the NuThouse! Nicoticket paved the way for me to get off cigs and now I have to take the next part of the journey.
Is it OK to say I love all you guys! :wub:

I wub you too chili [emoji892] alllll of you

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for all the love everyone - and for those final orders. Tapping on my phone so I will be brief. [emoji48] Got the warehouse cleaned out today, donated a TON to a local homeless shelter. (probably 10k worth of stuff, stainless steel shelves and tables, on and on and on). We got out of the warehouse on the quick - I have it for three more months but I just want to be done with it.

With regard to the recipes, the deal was IF I cleared out ALL my inventory THEN I would post *some* of my recipes. We fell waaaay short - I put 15000 bottles in a dumpster. I can officially say I have thrown away more liquid than several people could vape in a lifetime. /sigh I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided.

All in all, very proud of our run. We lasted a few days longer than Provari (RIP). 3.5+ years! By any measure, Nicoticket was a huge success and YOU played a huge part in that.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Thanks for all the love everyone - and for those final orders. Tapping on my phone so I will be brief. [emoji48] Got the warehouse cleaned out today, donated a TON to a local homeless shelter. (probably 10k worth of stuff, stainless steel shelves and tables, on and on and on). We got out of the warehouse on the quick - I have it for three more months but I just want to be done with it.

With regard to the recipes, the deal was IF I cleared out ALL my inventory THEN I would post *some* of my recipes. We fell waaaay short - I put 15000 bottles in a dumpster. I can officially say I have thrown away more liquid than several people could vape in a lifetime. /sigh I'll probably post some recipes anyway - still haven't decided.

All in all, very proud of our run. We lasted a few days longer than Provari (RIP). 3.5+ years! By any measure, Nicoticket was a huge success and YOU played a huge part in that.

Clark, any plans for "THE trio"?

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Clark, I sure wish we all could have done even more. 15,000 bottles in the trash is a travesty. I'm glad I was able to get what I did. If you decide to post any recipes, that would be awesome. I know I can't keep my juices forever, but I'll be sad when I use the last drop!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Thanks for the update Clark. So how much longer will these threads be open. I don't want to lose my NuThouse friends!
I guess future NT juice swapping will have to go through the classies once all these threads are deep in the archives!

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I would have liked to have purchased more, but found as stock dwindled, all that was left was high nic, and no 0mg or lower mg to mix it down.
    Good luck to all the Nicoticket folks. I know you will be successfull in any future endeavor!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread