One. Last. Sale. The rest of it goes to China...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I sent him a nice "Thank You" letter in the Contact Us section of the website. I'm gonna miss those guys! His Radioactive sure kept me from going back to smoking!

I'm also going to miss placing bets with myself if my Zotz were going to be busted up before I would open the package!

Now I don't know what my cat Rasputin is going to steal from me now!

An old post but a good one. A great NT/Zotz memory. I chuckle whenever I see it.

Zotz Thief!!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=4111&share_tid=627260&url=https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/index.php?threads/Zotz-Thief!!.627260/&share_type=t

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Good story there. Another funny thing with NT is their inconspicuous, at first glance, label. Just take a look at it and read it. Read it carefully. You'll know what I mean when you see it...:glare:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Good story there. Another funny thing with NT is their inconspicuous, at first glance, label. Just take a look at it and read it. Read it carefully. You'll know what I mean when you see it...:glare:

Please tell me what you are seeing
OTIC?

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I'll check it out when I get home this afternoon. My last order of the Virus should hit tomorrow. Wish I could get a whole lot more. Today is my 3 year vapeversary, but it sure is tempered by the fact that tomorrow is the end of the road. NT was the first juice vendor I bought from, which included a 30ml bottle of virus just to try. How much I've been through since, I can't even tell. It's definitely been a fun ride.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
So sad to see such an honest company leave. Plus the banging juice! I have a fridge loaded with Nicoticket juice. I wish it would last forever. Hopefully, if the recipes are released I can maybe hopefully recreate the Butter Beer. It is so good. Good luck in the future.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Please tell me what you are seeing
OTIC?

This:

b2ce2ed84deda1cde706455256d12ea5.jpg

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana

Haha! I never noticed that! :thumbs:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Just went to the NT site. Katys Virus all gone. Virus, only some 15ml bottles in 0 Nov. Still quite a few Wakonda bottles left. I guess my order of virus really was the very last order.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Just went to the NT site. Katys Virus all gone. Virus, only some 15ml bottles in 0 Nov. Still quite a few Wakonda bottles left. I guess my order of virus really was the very last order.

I thought the two Viruses were going to continue for a little while? I would love to have tried Radioactive.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I thought the two Viruses were going to continue for a little while? I would love to have tried Radioactive.

The Viruses sold out fast! There was over 100 of the 3mg yesterday.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA

What nic level do you vape?

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I think we are gonna need a "Nicoticket Members Remembrance" thread started. Sorta like the Ikenvape thread.

It's inevitable.

I'm not happy right now. I feel like I'm losing a friend! One thing I was always excited about was payday when I could put in a big NT order!

Gutted man. Just gutted...

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I'll check it out when I get home this afternoon. My last order of the Virus should hit tomorrow. Wish I could get a whole lot more. Today is my 3 year vapeversary, but it sure is tempered by the fact that tomorrow is the end of the road. NT was the first juice vendor I bought from, which included a 30ml bottle of virus just to try. How much I've been through since, I can't even tell. It's definitely been a fun ride.

Congratulations on three years!
NT was my first on line juice vendor too! It has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread