Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Well I also only sent Dlite my preferences... I don't like outwardly asking for something.. So I just kinda said "Here is what I use" anything I recieve inside those parameters would be fantastic.

Also.. I just have to wait for some money I transferred to hit my bank account. I'm going to order from a supplier and have it shipped directly to them.

PowerofParanoia

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
San Marcos, TX
Well I also only sent Dlite my preferences... I don't like outwardly asking for something.. So I just kinda said "Here is what I use" anything I recieve inside those parameters would be fantastic.

Also.. I just have to wait for some money I transferred to hit my bank account. I'm going to order from a supplier and have it shipped directly to them.

Well said.
I feel exactly the same way.

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
I'm going to wait until after Thanksgiving to order my recipient's gifts. I think Christmas stuff should happen after Thanksgiving.

I walk into Walmart and I see a Christmas tree put up before it's even Halloween. It seems as though Christmas is just a retail holiday that lasts for 3 months or more. I like to keep the spirit of the holidays, but I don't like seeing Christmas over-used and over-hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread