Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Thank you all for the exceedingly warm welcome! :toast: Actually feels like I joined a family, haha.

Pics will come as soon as the Reo gets in the mail. I cant wait to go snap some shots with it set to the backdrop of the quad in my university, as fireworks are currently about to happen in the trees. It will be glorious!

OP will deliver!

Nerak! Thank you for the protip, will definitely be vigilant for when the mailmain to comes to collect my signature.

you DID join a family!

some of us are inbred but don't let that worry ya much :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hell yeah bril, you picked the right choice of words - you are truly a baller when vaping off a setup as boss as a REO with an RM2. NOTHING can compete with the REO system and the beast vape it provides the baller that uses it.

Glad you liked the tutorial too :)

Here's two more videos to get ya all worked up into a frazzle until your kick AYuss setup arrives :) welcome and congrats :)

http://youtu.be/WaDqS2kPLo0
http://youtu.be/_XjH8lFurPk

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Welcome to the mad house of happy vapers! Reoville is the last stop on the road to vaping bliss. Be very careful when you get it, most of us have vaped ourselfs into a near coma the first few days. We don't want to lose you to that and you don't want your frat brothers scoring your Reo for free. Providing of course they could do the impossible...pry it out of your hand. Can't wait for the pix.

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats! Welcome! Vape on! :D

One of the great things about the Reo is that you don't have to tip it, or turn it upside down to get juice in the atty. Showed one of mine to the guy that owns the local vape shop, and he said "Oh, like the Boge Revolution V2? I have one of those, but would rather just drip than mess with it." I told him that with the Reo, there is no "messing with it" once you get it set up.

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
Woohoo! The package is scheduled for delivery on Friday! Two days can't pass soon enough.

I also have an Xtar WP2, and a multimeter incoming tomorrow. I think I should be set for DAYZ to come. Does anybody have recommendations on where to get a suitable blunt nosed needle tip for wrapping coils, and what cotton to get for wicks?

Thanks much for the help, and good luck to my brothers ever prying the Grand out of my rigor mortised hands. Till death do us part... NEVER!!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Woohoo! The package is scheduled for delivery on Friday! Two days can't pass soon enough.

I also have an Xtar WP2, and a multimeter incoming tomorrow. I think I should be set for DAYZ to come. Does anybody have recommendations on where to get a suitable blunt nosed needle tip for wrapping coils, and what cotton to get for wicks?

Thanks much for the help, and good luck to my brothers ever prying the Grand out of my rigor mortised hands. Till death do us part... NEVER!!

Dude, PM darkzero to get one of these beasts for wrapping micro coils
uqe3ytas.jpg

Get your sterile rolled cotton at cvs pharmacy :)

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
What the hell is that? I've always just used a 5/64 drill bit...

That my friend is another birthday present! Jig to make building a coil easier, but your drill bit is fine too. Great looking jig though, I could not resist and have ordered from DZ. He is currently making the next batch, can't wait! It's for my 2015 birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread