Order... PLACED! And Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hey guys!

Never been much of a poster, always preferring to lurk about in the shadows, but damn, this sub-community has compelled me to say what's up!

Two weeks ago, my sole battery decided to depart our world. Up until this point I had been in a love-hate relationship with my most recent set up consisting of the Ego VV2 and Protanks (started with the first iteration, moving on to the mini Protanks), and .......n is the vaping experience an inconsistent one! It didn't make sense to me potentially spending $35 every 3 months to replace the battery, and I am really tired of fiddling with getting Protanks to taste right. I reevaluated my search for a new mod, leading me into the mechanical world seeing as I still had a couple 18650s left over from my initial foray into the mechanical mods (smoktek Telescope, blahh).

I always saw numerous beautiful Reos mods in the SHOW YOUR SET UP thread and decided to learn more about the mod. When I learned about the once mysterious bottle within the box and how you "squonk" (am I getting that right?) it to replenish a CARTO or ATOMIZER from the BOTTOM I cried tears of joy because of how genius it is. I also came to appreciate the genius of the Reos line's durability, fixability, and customer service! Also, everyone in this forum seems to swear by the Reos' greatness and all of your enthusiasm has really rubbed off on me.

I placed an order for a Reos Grand in addition to the RM2 like 20 minutes ago and I can't wait for it to get here and float with you guys in the REOsphere. After going through numerous setups I can't honestly write home about, this purchase feels completely different and I want to thank you guys in advance for leading me to the gates of Vape Heaven.

A special shoutout to Robert for creating a truly baller product (your fans are a testament to its awesomeness) and super_X_drifter for his stickied RM2 rebuild tutorial which has instilled in me a confidence to dip (drip?) into the RBA world, showing me how unscary it really is.

I hope to contribute more to this community and get to know you guys better in the days to come!

BTW, my fraternity chapter used to have like 12 smokers including myself. A year and half later, I have successfully converted ALL of them to electronic cigarettes.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
It is wonderful to read of your travels to Reoville!

You will find it is truly every bit as good as the masses profess!

It is great to hear of your success at converting your friends to vaping. Now you can show them your REO and lead them here also!

Welcome to our world, and to vaping the hassle free REO!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Watch for an email from PayPal with your shipping and tracking info. Sometimes it ends up in spam.

You will track it and know when someone needs to be home to sign. Signature on delivery or you get a slip.

It will be quick! Although each day will have you getting ready for mail stalking!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
reoPICconfucius.jpg

:D

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Welcome Bril!

Not only do we need to see what gorgeous reo you chose with a pic of it, but we also have a thread called" The real Us" to post a pic of your self( and anyone family you want), but super X also has a thread called " Smoke Em if Ya Got Em" where we get to show off our Reos while vaping up a storm!

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
I order my on Monday, the shipping notice I got was from PayPal and I expect it tomorrow.

That gives me hope! I placed my order on Mon too, but haven't gotten an email from PayPal, but that might just be because I didn't use my PayPal acct and just used a different CC.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
Thank you all for the exceedingly warm welcome! :toast: Actually feels like I joined a family, haha.

Pics will come as soon as the Reo gets in the mail. I cant wait to go snap some shots with it set to the backdrop of the quad in my university, as fireworks are currently about to happen in the trees. It will be glorious!

OP will deliver!

Nerak! Thank you for the protip, will definitely be vigilant for when the mailmain to comes to collect my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread