Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
What type of coils are being used on the 16mm little Origen?
I've been using a horizontal but wicking gets a bit blocked.
Is there any pictures of it coiled and wicked with vertical coils?
I use dual horizontal coils on mine, no problems at all. Haven't tried vertical coils. The only verticals I have built had bottom air flow.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Quick question. FT has two 316 ss variants

"Origen Little, 316 SS, silver"
And
"Origen Little, 316, Silver - B"

Is there a general consensus on which is better?

Also, how does air airflow compare to a narda? That's about as tight as I can go :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Quick question. FT has two 316 ss variants

"Origen Little, 316 SS, silver"
And
"Origen Little, 316, Silver - B"

Is there a general consensus on which is better?

Also, how does air airflow compare to a narda? That's about as tight as I can go :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got the "B"
$9.02 Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
No idea why, but that is the one I got. :facepalm:

Don't have a Narda, so can't help there. :(

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Can't wait to get mine. Not sure where it's coming from cuz I had my fav vape shop order it. Nice thing, I don't have to buy it if it's crap.
    Been using an authentic Hadaly but I'm just not overwhelmed with it. Sometimes the flavor is great but depending on how much juice is in it the flavor changes radically; not something I've experienced with any other dripper.
    It also doesn't have a true domed top cap and the factory drip tip protrudes inside; two things that definitely negatively effect flavor.

Hopefully the Origin Little does better. Norbert knows his stuff so it probably will.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Burnie

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I just got these from 2F:
    Origen Little Style Bottom Feeding 316SS Atomizer with Beauty Ring by ShenRay - Silver
    First order from them. Good communication (Doris works there now) 2 weeks delivery.
    ShenRay quality looks good.
    It came with the BF pin installed.
    This thing it TINY....
    I got my first Shenray from Focal,and then got a 2nd one from 2F.I agree,they were great to deal with.Not a great selection,but what they do have is priced good.I got a Shenray Hadaly clone too,they seem to make good quality stuff.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 28, 2015
    Los Angeles
    The 22mm OL beauty ring was listed yesterday on FT.

$1.83 Replacement Decorative Stand for Origen Little 16mm RDA Atomizer - 22mm*16mm (OD*ID) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Screenshot 2017-01-08 at 12.49.46 PM.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    While what you say is true, this is the "clone" thread. This is what those of us that are here are interested in. I myself don't have the money for 4 or 5 authentic's, especially when the clones work so well. :)
    What you speak is true. It is a clone thread. I was merely giving the most honest option to the individual that asked... From what I have read of authentic vs clone anywhere here on the forum the same answer has applied to anyone that has owned both... The clone is ok for a $10 atty!! It'll work ok!! If I had heard an overwhelming response from all that had both and they said the clone was a better atty and everyone got rid of their authentic, that would tell us all something. That hasn't happened yet though...

I was once in the same position as you and couldn't afford the authentic option until I decided to save my $ until I had enough. Yeah, it took sometimes a couple months, but eventually I was able to buy one. I'm not sure about you, but when I smoked I could afford somehow, $120 / wk on analogs... I have since saved that every week since I switched over, so an authentic was the same as a weeks worth of smokes. That is how I look at it and can justify what I say as well... I may be wrong for doing that, but, oh well!! Its all good...:thumbs:

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    If that's what you do, that's great, and not wrong. I remember when I first started using the KFL's, I bought a couple of clones, and liked them so much I bought an auth., and couldn't tell the difference, so back to the clones I went.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
    Sep 28, 2014
    Campbell River, BC, Canada
    Finally! They only took 6 weeks to arrive. 3 0-16 clones with beauty rings. Notable differences from the authentic when I tighten down the coil on 28g kanthal it cut the wire once, easy fix, some of the edges are sharp and my drip tips have to be forced in and out, should I use ordinary sand paper? The draw seems a bit tighter also, otherwise the same great vape.

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Finally! They only took 6 weeks to arrive. 3 0-16 clones with beauty rings. Notable differences from the authentic when I tighten down the coil on 28g kanthal it cut the wire once, easy fix, some of the edges are sharp and my drip tips have to be forced in and out, should I use ordinary sand paper? The draw seems a bit tighter also, otherwise the same great vape.
    Which clone did you get Dan? Yes, sandpaper should work fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread