RDA Origen Little 16mm Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I use 300 grit emery cloth for grub screws. Wet/Dry paper is a good alternative too. I place the emery cloth on a flat surface and move the screw across the abrasive; first with the screw pointed straight down, then tilted at a 45° angle to slightly chamfer the edge.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
My 0-16 clone finally came in at my local b&m. Unfortunately they ordered the tank instead of the rda. :( Doesn't matter anyway, the machining was absolute crap. The worst I've ever seen on a topper.
You're talking about the Origen Little Tiny Tank 16mm? I have 4 from FT. Had them about 5 days now and can't put them down. They are brilliant. LOVE these tanks - so much so I ordered 6 more. I don't share and hubs has developed a fondness for them as well.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
You're talking about the Origen Little Tiny Tank 16mm? I have 4 from FT. Had them about 5 days now and can't put them down. They are brilliant. LOVE these tanks - so much so I ordered 6 more. I don't share and hubs has developed a fondness for them as well.

Yeah the 16mm tank. Not sure where the b&m got it from, he said it wasn't from FT.
I couldn't bring myself to buy it, super rough threads and chimney bore, wobbly tank and poor over fit and finish. Absolute junk.

Glad to hear the O-16 tanks from FT are good though. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
My 0-16 clone finally came in at my local b&m. Unfortunately they ordered the tank instead of the rda. :( Doesn't matter anyway, the machining was absolute crap. The worst I've ever seen on a topper.
Not sure where they got it from, but my O16's from FT & FC are good and the O16 Tank from FT was good. There are a lot of clones out there, some are good, some not so much. After CNY, order one from FT, it's only about $10. :)

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
Question about the tank model??
I have 2 of the BF model and they are great
I just got the one with the tank on top and using it as a RBA but it seems to have a ramp up time of about 2 seconds
Tried many wicks and wattage's but same result.
Any idea's?
Thanks in advance :)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Question about the tank model??
I have 2 of the BF model and they are great
I just got the one with the tank on top and using it as a RBA but it seems to have a ramp up time of about 2 seconds
Tried many wicks and wattage's but same result.
Any idea's?
Thanks in advance :)

What kind of build? I'm just running 28g NiCr80 - about 7 wraps - 1.2Ω I'm not having any issue (or maybe I am, but it's not bothering me)

ETA - I'm running about 15-ish watts....

Reactions: Burnie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread