Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I like Lucky Shot & Lotta Latte together. 12% each. Kimmerpuff at OSDIY gave us the recipe at 10% each as her adv. Look in the vendor section for their page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Interesting. I shall have to try that; although those percentages seem kinda high. I use Lucky Shot or Lotta Latte at 10% as stand alones.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Interesting. I shall have to try that; although those percentages seem kinda high. I use Lucky Shot or Lotta Latte at 10% as stand alones.
Actually I just looked at my recipe. I left LS at 10% & raised LL to 12%. I can't do blue raz. I can only handle raspberry in very low %. Blue Note I had to go to 13% or it didn't have much flavor. I got their Wild Cherrylicious but haven't decoded what to do with it. It smells great!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Actually I just looked at my recipe. I left LS at 10% & raised LL to 12%. I can't do blue raz. I can only handle raspberry in very low %. Blue Note I had to go to 13% or it didn't have much flavor.

The recipe sounded so interesting that I just mixed up a REO bottle full for a sample batch. I did 10% each of the LS and LL.
I'll let it sit in the cabinet for a couple days before I try it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Do they have any coupon codes?

I put ECF in the Code Box and it gave me a Slight Discount on some items. It wasn't a whole lot. But a Discount is a Discount.

I'll say One Thing. They sure did Ship Fast. And the Feebe pack was a Nice Touch.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I like Lucky Shot & Lotta Latte together. 12% each. Kimmerpuff at OSDIY gave us the recipe at 10% each as her adv. Look in the vendor section for their page.

I made a small sample batch of this Friday; just a REO bottle full, and after letting it sit a couple days, put it on one of my REOs this morning. Very good. I mixed it per Kimmie's recommendation of 10% each.
This could become a regular vape. I made up a 60ml bottle this morning.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Are you guys making a blend of LS and LL that were individually mixed with 10% flavoring ?
Or using 10% of each flavor concentrate, making a total 20% flavor mix in one bottle?

I'm making it with 20% total flavoring, 10% each of Lucky Shot and Lotta Latte in one mix.
I was a bit reluctant too, because I don't usually mix at 20% total. It's why I made a small batch at first. But it works well.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm making it with 20% total flavoring, 10% each of Lucky Shot and Lotta Latte in one mix.
    I was a bit reluctant too, because I don't usually mix at 20% total. It's why I made a small batch at first. But it works well.
    Yes, I don't usually use 20% either.
    Will have to do some testing when my order gets here.
    Ordered the chocolate also, to see how it blends with the LL.

Rule62

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    Are you guys making a blend of LS and LL that were individually mixed with 10% flavoring ?
    Or using 10% of each flavor concentrate, making a total 20% flavor mix in one bottle?

You do raise a good question though. I may have to ask kimmer for clarification in the vendor section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread