OTD the man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Hey now gang been reading a lot of dvap writings and read that otd was one of the first to taste Wta I just wanted to give u a shout out otd. Thanks for hanging around and sharing ur experiences and wisdom on Wta and it's history thanks also to the regular crew here hit man robinowitz gutter mouth sharing in the joy of Wta
Aromas Wta is the only reason I was able to quit cigs. Hope u guys don't mind me hanging around. Love aroma such a great company and love hanging in here.

Best
Jared

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    They don't call him OTD for nothing. He was one of the first to try wta. I came on the scene a little later and begged Dvap to let me try it. I am very thankful to Dvap for that and thankful to OTD for helping me along in the smokeless forum. I'm lucky to have met both here. I'm also thankful to have someone like Jerry realize the importance of WTA and pick up the ball and run with it like he did.

Last edited:

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Going full circle on this thread, I remember that initial batch I made that OTD got his hands on for testing. It was problematic to say the least. Nasty stuff, really.

WTA has come a long way since. In the past year that VS WTA has existed, I've actually done very little with Jerry as far as continuing to tweak the recipe as I've been insanely busy with my work. Really, WTA hasn't really needed any more tweaking. July - December 2013 was the magic time frame where Jerry mastered the WTA process to the point where I finally had to admit that I could scarcely do any better myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread