OVALE eVic !!! is this the future of vaping???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBR3AK

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
Moosic, Pennsylvania, USA
Ovale eVic: Now for (insert brand name of popular device made by a company named after a fruit) 5! ...

I can see this becoming the pro smoke killer, as well as an opportunity to link up to the iPhone. I'll just give it time before it happens.. Oh! And the ability to sync my Netflix account, pay my bills, and of course, the built in 3MP camera as well... Of course, with its all new "vape time" feature that now runs off of wifi AND cellular network...

Seriously, that's a slick looking vapestick though. :O

JBR3AK

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
Lol.. It's so sad that come to think of it, you can pretty much compare these to Computer ad's. "Hi. I'm a Provari." "And I'm a joyetech"... Too bad the provari is a helluvalot more stable than pc. X) as for my vtube, it's just another redistribute of Linux.. Lol x)

(That one's for all the computer savvy out there ;)

cyclotron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Hampton Roads, VA, US
All this tech is just a fad. Nobody needs these things. Why would anyone need a device that can do software upgrades when you can just buy the next version? I'm sure they also copied somebody's design too. You know it can't be safe. Oh and the bandwagon people will be here soon to talk it up. :)

I think I got them all in there but I'm not sure. Anyway, Shutup and take my money now! I want, though don't need, this right now.

Last edited:

ooxol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Mexico
ssevic.jpg Joyetech eVic Edelstahl Umbausatz SS eVic

Last edited:

JBR3AK

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
All this tech is just a fad. Nobody needs these things. Why would anyone need a device that can do software upgrades when you can just buy the next version? I'm sure they also copied somebody's design too. You know it can't be safe. Oh and the bandwagon people will be here soon to talk it up.

I think I got them all in there but I'm not sure. Anyway, Shutup and take my money now! I want, though don't need, this right now.

I agree with too much hooplah on the technology. But as for the firmware updates, it makes it ALOT more convenient for the consumer. Instead of making improvements over time to the hardware and software simultaneously, it'd be much more efficient to make good hardware, then just upgrade the firmware. The problem which lies there is the fact technology moves quick. Even if they took a spin off of pro smokes firmware with the vv regulation, ohms readout, circuit protection, etc.., there'd still need to be a hardware update for those upgrades to the chipset and device itself. Personally, it's comforting knowing I can use the same device and be able to upgrade the software without shelling out another $100 big ones or so just to get it. But, that's my 2cents.

Anyway, it's still a killer looking and sounding device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread