• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Parallel universe theory possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    It’s written in scripture that beings(angels) appeared and disappeared. Where did they come from and where did they go? Paul said to be absent from the body is to be with the Lord.

After the final Judgment we will either be with the Lord or separated from the Lord for eternity. Being with the Lord is one universe, separated from the Lord is another universe, we are in this universe. So far that’s three universes am I right? Do you know of any other universes?
    The Theory of Parallel Universes
    The multiverse is a theory in which our universe is not the only one, but states that many universes exist parallel to each other. These distinct universes within the multiverse theory are called parallel universes. A variety of different theories lend themselves to a multiverse viewpoint.

Not all physicists really believe that these universes exist. Even fewer believe that it would ever be possible to contact these parallel universes.
    The Theory of Parallel Universes - For Dummies
    Parallel Worlds Biblical?
    Q. Do you think it's possible there are parallel worlds or other dimensions in the universe? I know the Bible isn't a science textbook. But is there any information in the Bible about that? I'm hooked on sci-fi and enjoy stories about space travel and wonder if this could be a part of mankind's future.
    Parallel Worlds Biblical?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Saintscruiser

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    Have you ever studied anything by Chuck Missler? He's done a lot of studies on the Bible and he has extensive scientific knowledge as well. Says something like we have at least 10 dimensions. A good place to start with his studies is a series called "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours". You can find more info on the site khouse.org.

Sorry-I don't post a lot and I don't know how to post a link.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Have you ever studied anything by Chuck Missler? He's done a lot of studies on the Bible and he has extensive scientific knowledge as well. Says something like we have at least 10 dimensions. A good place to start with his studies is a series called "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours". You can find more info on the site khouse.org.

Sorry-I don't post a lot and I don't know how to post a link.

Do a copy and paste of the web address and you'll post a link.

Went to the site looks interesting, bookmarked it for later read - I love the word "Koinonia" it warms my inners and gives me goose bumps. Thanks Ceejay

Can't find anything on "dimensions" very large informative website. If you can point me in the right direction where it is brought up, it will help me a lot...

Last edited:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    Sorry-I realize now that it is a lot of info to wade through. Where I got this from was a few years ago GodTV used to broadcast his video commentaries. He mentioned dimensions in several of them that I watched. The ones I can remember watching were the before mentioned "24 Hours", "alien Encounters", "Biotech", "Gog and Magog", "Revelation", "Genesis", "Daniel", probably a few others that I can't recall right off. I know all of these are available in the khouse store but they are pricy. Some of them though you can just get the book from the khouse store or even digital from Amazon. On the khouse site you can sign up to get weekly news emails and a monthly emagazine that has some interesting stuff and those are free. They also have a youtube channel where people have sent him questions and he answers them. He doesn't do these as often as he used to as he is advancing in age but the Institute has been structured in a way so that it will continue.

Sorry if I have ended up giving you more questions than answers.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Sorry-I realize now that it is a lot of info to wade through. Where I got this from was a few years ago GodTV used to broadcast his video commentaries. He mentioned dimensions in several of them that I watched. The ones I can remember watching were the before mentioned "24 Hours", "Alien Encounters", "Biotech", "Gog and Magog", "Revelation", "Genesis", "Daniel", probably a few others that I can't recall right off. I know all of these are available in the khouse store but they are pricy. Some of them though you can just get the book from the khouse store or even digital from Amazon. On the khouse site you can sign up to get weekly news emails and a monthly emagazine that has some interesting stuff and those are free. They also have a youtube channel where people have sent him questions and he answers them. He doesn't do these as often as he used to as he is advancing in age but the Institute has been structured in a way so that it will continue.

Sorry if I have ended up giving you more questions than answers.

Nothing to be sorry for. I did a UTUBE search and came away with this Chuck Missler on dimensions - YouTube

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    Cool! I'm glad you were able to find some things (especially for free). We serve a pretty big God so I think extra dimensions, parallel universes, etc. are all well within the realm of possibility. We'll never have all the answers here but at least we have lots of interesting things to think about while we're still hanging around this old world...

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Cool! I'm glad you were able to find some things (especially for free). We serve a pretty big God so I think extra dimensions, parallel universes, etc. are all well within the realm of possibility. We'll never have all the answers here but at least we have lots of interesting things to think about while we're still hanging around this old world...
    Believe or not I never gave it much thought until early this morning when I ran across the link Parallel Worlds Biblical?

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Okay....I'm a simple minded girl. Let me explain it like this......50 states make up this United States. If you're in Colorado, it's not the same as Mississippi. But regardless of which state you are in, you're still in the United States....unless you're in the state of confusion! HA! But, all 50 of these separate entities that make up the one Country! There are different areas of the United States, but yet they are their own area. Does that make sense?

And parallel universes have dopplegangers, don't they? 'I pity the fool' who is me. But, back to parallel universes. I don't buy it...unless there is a protected universe for the sealed lake of fire...now that is a possibility.

Well, that's my :2c:!

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Okay....I'm a simple minded girl. Let me explain it like this......50 states make up this United States. If you're in Colorado, it's not the same as Mississippi. But regardless of which state you are in, you're still in the United States....unless you're in the state of confusion! HA! But, all 50 of these separate entities that make up the one Country! There are different areas of the United States, but yet they are their own area. Does that make sense?

And parallel universes have dopplegangers, don't they? 'I pity the fool' who is me. But, back to parallel universes. I don't buy it...unless there is a protected universe for the sealed lake of fire...now that is a possibility.

Well, that's my :2c:!

Not saying there is though not saying there isn't.

Jesus said in many verses He was not of this world.

Scripture defines itself within the context. When I read this John 17:16 "am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one."

Obvious if we can be taken out of this world there has to be another place where we can go to.

2889. kosmos
    Strong's Concordance
    kosmos: order, the world
    Original Word: κόσμος, ου, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: kosmos
    Phonetic Spelling: (kos'-mos)
    Short Definition: the world, universe
    Definition: the world, universe; worldly affairs; the inhabitants of the world; adornment.
    Strong's Greek: 2889. κόσμος (kosmos) -- order, the world

Though I do favor a realm or spiritual existence that is eternal. Parallel no before yes. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters"

525px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ceejay0875

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    A long time ago I got into an argument with a coworker over something Biblical. Several years later I found out I was the one who was wrong. Since this particular incident I try to take the stance "just because I don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't true." I also really want to avoid putting God in a box because I don't want to limit anything He wants to do in my life.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    'Come up hither.' It's in Revelation.....since packing, everything is out of place and this notebook can't pull up more than one tab anymore. Tomorrow is the day my new one comes in!!! Anyway, we do know that Heaven is up hither somewhere. Plus, why can't world just be world? Our world? Also, Revelation states: "And I saw a new Heaven and new earth descending....." When you descend, it's like landing an aircraft. So, to me, we will have a new earth and I believe we will be able to look up and see the new Heaven. Could it suddenly become a new dimension? Only God, Blessed be His Name, knows. :pop: I do believe that the 1,000 year reign will be on this earth! :thumbs:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    'Come up hither.' It's in Revelation.....since packing, everything is out of place and this notebook can't pull up more than one tab anymore. Tomorrow is the day my new one comes in!!! Anyway, we do know that Heaven is up hither somewhere. Plus, why can't world just be world? Our world? Also, Revelation states: "And I saw a new Heaven and new earth descending....." When you descend, it's like landing an aircraft. So, to me, we will have a new earth and I believe we will be able to look up and see the new Heaven. Could it suddenly become a new dimension? Only God, Blessed be His Name, knows. :pop: I do believe that the 1,000 year reign :thumbs:
    I also believe the Millennium will take place on this earth. But I also believe that this earth has a definite end. Time table? How it all plays out? You are absolutely correct, God Himself only knows.

I think it's really cool how He reveals things to us when we are ready for them though. Ten to fifteen years ago I would have said all of this was crazy heretical talk. Now I sit back and think, "Well, He did say all things are possible..."

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Good read that explains what new really means. God gives us a glimpse into His plan that reveals God's will to all creation. Actual God revealed His full plan in regard to the spirit to all man-kind.

1 Timothy 2
    " 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who WILL have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."

It is important to remember that in the ancient mind, “heavens” referred to the skies and outer space, as well as the realm in which God dwells.

Answer: Many people have a misconception of what heaven is truly like. Revelation chapters 21-22 gives us a detailed picture of the new heavens and the new earth. After the events of the end times, the current heavens and earth will be done away with and replaced by the new heavens and new earth. The eternal dwelling place of believers will be the new earth. The new earth is the “heaven” on which we will spend eternity. It is the new earth where the New Jerusalem, the heavenly city, will be located. It is on the new earth that the pearly gates and streets of gold will be.
    What are the New Heavens and the New Earth?

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I think it's really cool how He reveals things to us when we are ready for them though. Ten to fifteen years ago I would have said all of this was crazy heretical talk. Now I sit back and think, "Well, He did say all things are possible..."

When I read this, I knew immediately in my spirit that you were exactly correct! If someone had told me 2 years ago what I would be going through, I would have called them a liar. Never....and I mean NEVER would I have thought this would happen in my personal life! I wouldn't have been able to comprehend it. So yes, you are correct!

BTW, I got my new computer and she is lovely....even though I named it a silly name, but it was the first thing that came to my mind and I couldn't come up with any better! Where's my bananas...... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    When I read this, I knew immediately in my spirit that you were exactly correct! If someone had told me 2 years ago what I would be going through, I would have called them a liar. Never....and I mean NEVER would I have thought this would happen in my personal life! I wouldn't have been able to comprehend it. So yes, you are correct!

BTW, I got my new computer and she is lovely....even though I named it a silly name, but it was the first thing that came to my mind and I couldn't come up with any better! Where's my bananas...... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    Well I hope all is going well for you in your personal life. If not, He will see you through it and in the future He will use you to help someone else going through the same thing.

Haha...Banana...love it! Electronics do drive us all bananas! Mine's a dinosaur but it still does what I want it to and I'm too cheap to buy another till it's dead. Have an awesome day...

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

Hope you installed a virus program if not suggest you go here ASAP - it's free and an excellent free virus program Thank you for downloading Avast Free Antivirus from CNET Download.com

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    Well I hope all is going well for you in your personal life. If not, He will see you through it and in the future He will use you to help someone else going through the same thing.

Haha...Banana...love it! Electronics do drive us all bananas! Mine's a dinosaur but it still does what I want it to and I'm too cheap to buy another till it's dead. Have an awesome day...

Nope....personal life isn't well. I'm doing the best I can. It's a strange situation, when ex is seeing a 28 year old woman and he is 54. We talk about it, but many times, my heart is in my feet. It will be better once I move out of here. My apartment isn't ready, by any stretch of the imagination. Will probably move sometime in August. What an emotional up and down. And yes, the Lord will help me then help me to help others. This is a very strange world that I'm not familiar with....I got stood up for a coffee meet today....hilarious! I have much healing to do and it can't be done while I'm in this house. I am 1/2 of the way packed.

Banana history and myself...............I always use 7 bananas because 7 is God's perfect number and it's time for celebration.:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread