PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
g'night all...

e4afdbdea294ecc60212219584c6c39d.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
More action for the central plains from the looks of it... at least it isn't forecasted to be as strong as yesterdays action...

The radar ... looks like OBG may get wet again...

CONUS.MosaicBREF.jpg

The severe t-storm outlook...

day1otlk.gif

... and the tornado outlook forecast...

day1probotlk_torn.gif

It seemed like once I started paying attention to the weather after work... there were tornadoes popping up all over... Kansas really had a lot the ones below are from just south of Dodge City KS .... shot taken by Brett Wright

CjROewtUYAEPJWl.jpg

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Just a quick run through - Dan is doing great...Kidney is working nicely and he is having his dialysis tube removed in out patient surgery today cause they are confident his new kidney will take. We are all tired and are looking forward to a rest where you are not woken up every hour for vital signs LOL. If I am missing I am probably sleepin LOL cause I need it. Hugs

Sunray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Tiger Town, Ala
Greeting to everyone! I am here Yimmie with my late prayers and vibrating the strongest vibes I can muster for the continuous recovery of your son. I have just returned home from a thirty four hours road trip to New York and back. It rained all the way from Atlanta to my family home and made for quite a challenge.

Congratulations Aggie on your win and just to let you guys know, I do have a pipe from Yimmie but I popped the firing button out and can not get it to stay. I will take care of that later on my to do list of tinkering.:D

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Just a quick run through - Dan is doing great...Kidney is working nicely and he is having his dialysis tube removed in out patient surgery today cause they are confident his new kidney will take. We are all tired and are looking forward to a rest where you are not woken up every hour for vital signs LOL. If I am missing I am probably sleepin LOL cause I need it. Hugs
thats good to hear !
get some rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread