PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
8b07368b51cea94a254db11c34c9010b.gif

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Gooood morning Yimmites, hope we're all having a great Tuesday so far. :)

Congrats to Yimmie and Dan for the surgery going well yesterday! :thumbs: I hope things continue to go well in his recovery.

My e-pipe was waiting for me in the mail box this morning, woo-hoo! Simple yet good-looking, kinda like me! ;)
IMG_20160524_085021.jpg
Here's a shot with Embers checking things out as well.
IMG_20160524_084914.jpg

I assume the copper screw threads into the hole right under the 510 connection, but I have yet to screw it in until I get verification. First mech and all, don't wanna mess anything up...

Thank you, Yimmie! Can't wait to try 'er out! :wub::wub::wub:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I assume the copper screw threads into the hole right under the 510 connection, but I have yet to screw it in until I get verification. First mech and all, don't wanna mess anything up...

Thank you, Yimmie! Can't wait to try 'er out! :wub::wub::wub:
You're not talking of the vent hole are you? Cause you don't wants to cover that. But what screw do you mean?

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
You're not talking of the vent hole are you? Cause you don't wants to cover that. But what screw do you mean?

No, I know about the vent hole. The one I'm talking about is right under the 510 connection. The pipe came with a sticker over the connection which held the little copper screw in place during shipping. My thumb is pointing to the hole in question in this pic.
IMG_20160524_094735.jpg

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Here is mine THANKS SO MUCH @Yeah_its_me
I currently have a Vaporesso Target tank on it with the stem from a K100 Kamry ePipe I have had for quite some time but havnt used in a long long time I don't have a screw hole like Doozie does nor do I have a kitty to check things out for me either

Last edited:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Good morning Yimmites :)

Good news :thumbs:just got off the phone with ken at Pipesmith in Co. he said our pipes have a lifetime warranty and to send in and I'll get it back with all new updates and a hole the battery will fit in,I tried all of my battery's and a few at the local vape shop no go so it's going back home for a week :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    No, I know about the vent hole. The one I'm talking about is right under the 510 connection. The pipe came with a sticker over the connection which held the little copper screw in place during shipping. My thumb is pointing to the hole in question in this pic.

While mine is styled much like yours ( with slightly different wood ) ... I don't recall seeing a vent hole / screw in that area either... I'll look at it again after work once I get back home.

PS.... the wood mine is made of is the same or similar to what Moonie has on his...

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'll look at it again after work once I get back home.

I just drove home from the PO and China express in it almost couldn't see,got soaked putting the truck in the shop. My pipe is darker wood than Moonies but like Doo's with beveled corners that are carved and doesn't have that screw :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Okays den :laugh: Project complete. Painted da dog dish holder wiff Plasti-Dip in black so now I can wipe it off to cleam its. The rubber is werkin good on dere. Deres a shelf in da kitchum so I putts it on the bottum shelf and it's tucked aways neat n tidys. I fed deeogie tonite in it and he sniffed each bowl wagged his tail and ate his ( London Broil Prime Cuts- his favorite :laugh: ) in the new set up. This werked very well and now the bowls will no longa be makin noise roumds the floor :banana::banana::banana: I puts a towel under its fer tonites but I'll fimd sumptin to kimda waterproof the shelf there. Deeogie was posing for this picture but said Cheese and didn't wait fer me to click the button so his head gots cut off :lol::lol::lol:
    IMG_20160524_185032_1_zpsgq5nxeja.jpg

Wow ecf is runnin slow fer me tonites :?:

Maxedout

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2012
    Arizona
    Okays den :laugh: Project complete. Painted da dog dish holder wiff Plasti-Dip in black so now I can wipe it off to cleam its. The rubber is werkin good on dere. Deres a shelf in da kitchum so I putts it on the bottum shelf and it's tucked aways neat n tidys. I fed deeogie tonite in it and he sniffed each bowl wagged his tail and ate his ( London Broil Prime Cuts- his favorite :laugh: ) in the new set up. This werked very well and now the bowls will no longa be makin noise roumds the floor :banana::banana::banana: I puts a towel under its fer tonites but I'll fimd sumptin to kimda waterproof the shelf there. Deeogie was posing for this picture but said Cheese and didn't wait fer me to click the button so his head gots cut off :lol::lol::lol:
    IMG_20160524_185032_1_zpsgq5nxeja.jpg

Wow ecf is runnin slow fer me tonites :?:
    Looks great! Very talented there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread