Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
hmm i wish i know , not have more news for the Ghost GUS project now :)

However it plays out, I'm sure it will be a stunner. In fact, if you happen to need a beta tester who happens to be pretty well versed in varius box mods as well, may I be the first in the USA to volunteer. All in the name of research of course...:D

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
The Eight Road Setups !

6toi7k.jpg

Eight Road Setup 14650 Lord/B.Pearl Dripper [SUP-L65DP] - €90.00 : Gus-mod&more...!, An idea made material

I bought the Lord/B. Pearl and you had more than you'll ever know to do with me purchasing the Lord/B. Pearl combo. I have learned new ways to wick not only this but other tanks. You are very full of useful information and look forward to new videos. I've watched your others concerning Gus products many times.

LilZ

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2015
S,C,
Those are beautiful, Mr Q.

How are you liking the little Aiolos dripper. Its my favorite dripper. Did you figure out what that little screw in tube part that came with it is for or how its used?

I'm glad you asked that question about that little tube part. I don't feel like an idiot like I dod until I found out from Gus what it is for. Its actually a tool to loosen and tighten the tiny nuts on the dripper. I'm with you, I really like my dripper too. I love to be able to take the drip tip off, squirt a little juice in, roll it around the saturate my cotton and I am good to go for a longer period of time than other drippers.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I'm glad you asked that question about that little tube part. I don't feel like an idiot like I dod until I found out from Gus what it is for. Its actually a tool to loosen and tighten the tiny nuts on the dripper. I'm with you, I really like my dripper too. I love to be able to take the drip tip off, squirt a little juice in, roll it around the saturate my cotton and I am good to go for a longer period of time than other drippers.

Hi , Im glad you asked, I kept forgetting about it. I was told by someone, but cant remember that it was and alternative top? I thought that it might be to direct the air more direct? It would not attach in any way, so forgot about it again.

Thats cool. That might make things a bit easier,the tiny screws are the only aspect that I could criticize. I just used a very small pair of pliers.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I was thinking the Qorax give away. he was going to release the names today or tomorrow if I remember correctly. Sorry if I was wrong
I believe the give away closes today at midnight his time, I think he said he would announce the winner a day or 2 later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread