Status
Not open for further replies.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Folks, this weekend our Atty Rebuilding Stand from GUS would see the light :)
Wanna another LORD?
Yes.....and Yes [emoji2]

What you cooking up now brother Q?

BTW what happened to your original Lord?

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Oh no. I meant the atty stand having some sort of Lord engraving/laser cut design on it :)

By the way, any interest on an Artemis "switch' patterned Drip -Tip? :)
Ahhh, I got all excited there for a second lol. The Lord design on anything can only enhance it.

Yes on the driptip though I prefer the shorter "16" driptips so if they can do it in that size that would be sweeeeeeet.

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Oh no. I meant the atty stand having some sort of Lord engraving/laser cut design on it :)

By the way, any interest on an Artemis "switch' patterned Drip -Tip? :)

Q, this is exactly what I suggested/wanted. A lord etched winding stand. I'm getting a few of them, don't even need to see the pic even though I want to ASAP.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ahhh, I got all excited there for a second lol. The Lord design on anything can only enhance it.

Yes on the driptip though I prefer the shorter "16" driptips so if they can do it in that size that would be sweeeeeeet.

I am in talks with GUS to make one around 10mm. At max 12mm. Similar to the size of most of my driptips, like the TileM one. SS all thru, with a Brass ring at the bottom. All thru engraved like the Knight (Lord) and the bottom ring is engraved like the Artemis switch.

What say?

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Yep, like that. How about SS with Brass accents?

Oh yes, will go with more tanks then. I hope we can all show them off when we purchase. I'd love it if others who haven't experienced Gus product and CS will purchase. People here are so enthusiastic about their vape gear, I know they will want something the market doesn't have...a beautiful and functional stand to use and to show off a pic of their tanks on the forums.

I can see maybe Gus using this as a package deal, with limited run tanks one day too. It's good business.

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
Hey folks- I don't have time to watch a Q masterpiece (at work). Do folks do a large fill through the little holes or pull off the bottom and invert. Don't know why but I have been using the top fill and getting leakage out the air holes - not a pretty office picture.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey folks- I don't have time to watch a Q masterpiece (at work). Do folks do a large fill through the little holes or pull off the bottom and invert. Don't know why but I have been using the top fill and getting leakage out the air holes - not a pretty office picture.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do both, top fill and thru the bottom, depending on the mood. Never a leak. However, while top filling kindly ensure that the JC is fully shut down.

Also, if your wick tails are thin - it's likely to leak on you while filling. You don't need to stuff wick into the juice slots - but keep the tails heavy and puffed up nonetheless.

Btw folks, we are talking about the Phen-Lite here.

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
Q-

Thanks. I am even getting leakage through the air holes during the day so I am guessing my wicks are way too thin. Do they have to fit within the chamber or can they extend down below which makes the Juice chamber difficult to close. Oh heck I will go look at the video tonight.[emoji4]

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Q-

Thanks. I am even getting leakage through the air holes during the day so I am guessing my wicks are way too thin. Do they have to fit within the chamber or can they extend down below which makes the Juice chamber difficult to close. Oh heck I will go look at the video tonight.[emoji4]
Pls keep the tails as thick as possible and covering up the entire plinth where the chimney would sit in. Yes, it'd be tad difficult to gather everything while threading in the chimney ~ but the vape satisfaction is well worth the botheration.

Kruzer00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2015
Long Island, NY, USA
Pls keep the tails as thick as possible and covering up the entire plinth where the chimney would sit in. Yes, it'd be tad difficult to gather everything while threading in the chimney ~ but the vape satisfaction is well worth the botheration.

Thanks. I am a little thick.... do you actually fit the tails:

A. into the tiny channels down to the floor of the deck beneath the threads
B. Over the threads as well and just do the best you can getting the chimney threaded; or
C . As tightly as possible within the chamber and juice channels remain
open?

Q- FYI, I love the word plinth.[emoji106]

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks. I am a little thick.... do you actually fit the tails:

A. into the tiny channels down to the floor of the deck beneath the threads
B. Over the threads as well and just do the best you can getting the chimney threaded; or
C . As tightly as possible within the chamber and juice channels remain
open?

Q- FYI, I love the word plinth.[emoji106]
Nothing in the juice channels. Everything remains inside within the chimney's chamber walls.
Ps.: Pls check the vid. It has time-stamps, so you don't need to watch it full ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread