Pics, Tips and Tricks? Rdas And Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Have you tried rayon yet?
Nope, havent tried any Rayon yet. Maybe i'll try it in the future, but i'm pretty set with the Cotton Bacon for now. It literally has no cotton tatse, or smell. So you dont have to waste ANY juice to get rid of a cotton taste like most others. I did however pick up some Old Dirty Custard juice today, Very good stuff. And i just recieved my samples from RTS Vapes of thei Carolina Premium juice, all of which have a great tatse and flavor profile. I'm gonna do a review of them a little later.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Nope, havent tried any Rayon yet. Maybe i'll try it in the future, but i'm pretty set with the Cotton Bacon for now. It literally has no cotton tatse, or smell. So you dont have to waste ANY juice to get rid of a cotton taste like most others. I did however pick up some Old Dirty Custard juice today, Very good stuff. And i just recieved my samples from RTS Vapes of thei Carolina Premium Juice, all of which have a great tatse and flavor profile. I'm gonna do a review of them a little later.
Lots of people love the cotton bacon.

Rayon has no taste or smell and wicks better IMHO

When you run low on cotton, or have an extra few bucks, try Rayon.
I'll never use cotton again.

Reactions: MintyDripper

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Lots of people love the cotton bacon.

Rayon has no taste or smell and wicks better IMHO

When you run low on cotton, or have an extra few bucks, try Rayon.
I'll never use cotton again.
I'll def give it a try, i just picked up a bag of cotton bacon yesterday and ordered another online lol but when i run low i'll def try some rayon and let ya know what i think. Wheres a good place to order some from?

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
IMG_0756_zpslgkidzef.jpg

So many picture threads. Lol.

I used to not like tanks until I got the goblin mini last week. I think it looks good on my Super T. 2mm contact coils, 28 gauge, 7 wraps. .5 ohms.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
IMG_0756_zpslgkidzef.jpg

So many picture threads. Lol.

I used to not like tanks until I got the goblin mini last week. I think it looks good on my Super T. 2mm contact coils, 28 gauge, 7 wraps. .5 ohms.
Yea, there are a lot of pic threads, but this thread isnt just for pics. Its for everything you wanna know/show/tell. Any tips you wanna give, do a review for a mod/rda/juice anything like that to give people ideas and help.

Reactions: Tagi

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Are claptons really that much of a PITA? lol i just ordered some clapton wire!

If you ordered premade wite, they aren't bad. If youre gonna use them on a mech...well...I didn't like it. Too much ramp up time, even with n80. Should be fine on a regulated mod.

Reactions: thetrucker

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
Are claptons really that much of a PITA? lol i just ordered some clapton wire!

Not so much a matter of being a PITA, but parallel coils simply do everything a Clapton does but better. Fast ramp, lots of vapor, and great flavor as a result of having lots of wire and surface area without the added resistance.

I prefer even a tight twist to a Clapton... it seems to be a coil in search of a purpose.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Not so much a matter of being a PITA, but parallel coils simply do everything a Clapton does but better. Fast ramp, lots of vapor, and great flavor as a result of having lots of wire and surface area without the added resistance.

I prefer even a tight twist to a Clapton... it seems to be a coil in search of a purpose.

They look pretty? Lol

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Yes they do.
Wire art.
The names make me laugh tho.

"Hey Bro.. Check out my Superman Clapton Alien Django Chuck Norris coils!"
Lol

I prefer a stapled tiger claptoned to a fused alien jaggurnaut. Do you even cloud, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread