Pics, Tips and Tricks? Rdas And Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Okay, my tips and tricks, based on my preferences

1. The only atomizer I've used for months is an SV clone from fasttech. It's good for MTL. It comes with 2 barrels, one with just one air supply hole. If anyone knows of an rda that does flavor better I'd like to hear about it. I use a wide bore derringer style drip tip so I can drip straight into it. $10.56 SV Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

2. RDA's can leak during pocket carry. Fasttech has a taller tighter slip ring that covers the air supply on the SV and doesn't move once my rig is in my pocket. Recommended. $1.50 Silicone Anti-slip Ring for E-Cigarette Atomizers / Mods (5-Pack) 5-pack - black / 22mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

3. I mix at home and have discoverd 1% flavoring tastes fine to me. If it leaks into my clothes I don't reek. 1% flavor is hard for bystanders to notice. Using less flavor also saves some money. My DIY cost of ingredients is 1.1 cents per ml.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Hoping the Tunami ships soon. Looking forward to receiving it. If I were to design an atty based around my personal favorite RDA features, it would look a lot like the Tsunami.

Velocity deck with Kennedy airflow? Yes please!

I really like the Tsunami. It does get hot with crazy builds tho.
Unless you are building double stacker quad builds like in the pic, I feel the velocity deck is okay but overrated.

Have you checked out the HORNEY atty?

image.jpg

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
I really like the Tsunami. It does get hot with crazy builds tho.
Unless you are building double stacker quad builds like in the pic, I feel the velocity deck is okay but overrated.

Have you checked out the HORNEY atty?

View attachment 540615

HOLY BUCKETS! That thing is madness!

I'm looking for one now...

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread