uploadfromtaptalk1390915641275.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 238

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I love the idea of that Billet Box, it's the rugged, pocket-friendly all day vape. Have you found it to be a grab & go device for a full day out? I'm considering one when they resume production. :toast:

yes, big time: 6 ml of juice, small package, enough power for the day, beautiful designed, winner!

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I was going to post my picture but after looking at all of these really incredible setups, instead I am going to curl up in the corner.

All vape gear posts are welcome! Be proud of what you vape with, we all started with something! I started with a crappy cigalike!

Reactions: lyghtwan

SweetCloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
CT, United States
All vape gear posts are welcome! Be proud of what you vape with, we all started with something! I started with a crappy cigalike!

vapestuff.jpg

Ok. Here is what I have after 2 months of vaping very happily! The picture is small as I cannot figure out how to enlarge it in the message.

Reactions: KayP

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
That is not a boring setup! They are so colorful and yummy looking!

Thanks. Only one of the black ego knockoff batteries stopped working, then, last night the blue clearomizer, (a cheap disposable), leaked all over everything. I tried taking it apart to see if I could fix it, but then it broke completely. :D

At least the pretty drip tip is removable, so I can keep that.

itskohler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Aventura, FL
Nice display! You are like me, I like variety which I am lacking as far as equipment goes.

Most of the flavors are the girlfriends. I stick to vanilla, fire and ice, and a blend of Carolina tobacco and menthol.

She still uses the pen styles, I moved on fairly quickly. Hopefully more will be In the near future.

Sent from Samsung's latest 1-up on Apple.

SweetCloud

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
CT, United States
Thanks. Only one of the black ego knockoff batteries stopped working, then, last night the blue clearomizer, (a cheap disposable), leaked all over everything. I tried taking it apart to see if I could fix it, but then it broke completely. :D

At least the pretty drip tip is removable, so I can keep that.

Havent had a break yet, but a liquid did manage to disolve the plastic inside in just 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread