Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
Just got this little bad boy in... eleaf ijust2 battery, rocking a ceo rda!
IMG_20150720_165513.jpg

Reactions: TrollDragon

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
How about a size comparison?
aea2e612c4580f662b23701e4b1882c4.jpg

That's the In'Ax Nano on top of the iStick 50, compared to a Lemo V1, an Aspire Atlantis V1 (w/the 5 ml upgrade), and a Kanger Subtank Mini.

The entire mod is SMALLER than any of those tanks.
hahaha when I first saw the In'Ax Nano I thought "ooh, what a pretty atty." :laugh:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
How are you liking the sigelei?

I really like it, got it pretty cheap from a site, but they're sold out. It was $55. Seems to perform well, magnets on the doors are solid. Battery life at 50w and 450 degrees seems to be pretty well. Very easy menu to navigate and comes with a rubber sleeve if you want to use one. Pretty small in the hand too. My up and down buttons rattle a bit, but not that big of a deal. I'm very satisfied with it being my first temp control mod.

Reactions: TrollDragon

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
In November of last year, I was using a VUSE solo kit I had got for free from a coupon I got in the mail. Eight months and $325 later (half what I would have spent on cigarettes in that time), I've got all this:

HlGW49n.jpg

Kanger EVOD VV 650mAh Variable Voltage eGo pen with 510 drip atomizer
Joyetech 510cc cig-a-like
VaporShark rDNA40 temperature-control box mod with 510 cartridge
Panzer (clone) mechanical mod with Magma (clone) RDA
VUSE Solo cig-a-like kit
Spare VUSE cartridge
GreenSmoke cig-a-like kit with Menthol cartridges
20 or so different flavors of retail and DIY refill liquids
DIY supplies for 240ml+ of refill liquid, including enough nicotine for more than twice that much
Kanger EVOD2 tank
Kanger Mini ProTank 3
Innokin iClear 30s with black/smoke colored tank section
Delrin "Shorty" 510 drip tip
...plus (not pictured) a bunch of replacement coils for the tanks, wick and wire for the RDA, and hardware (needles and syringes) for making DIY liquid
...and one little blue screwdriver (also not pictured)

My daily driver (since I got the RDA in, yesterday) has been the VS rDNA40 with the Magma dripper on it:

PRARJzS.jpg

Last edited:

Devrie

Jul 15, 2015
I have to say, my husband and I are brand spanking new newbies to the noob. So we've been using these vape pens (eGo twist type things), and we just got an iStick and an iTaste. All this stuff is overwhelming, but my husband said to me that someone should make some sort of box where the tank goes inside--he pretty much described this Rail Box. I dunno, maybe there's a whole ton of things like this, but that's why this set-up post is so awesome for us noobs. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread