Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
is there a thread for the most compact but functional and cool looking setup?
That's pretty subjective....
Cool looking? But compact? SXK nebula in brass gets my vote :p
bbdfc3a23e6b3a467aef05fdfa8f04dd.jpg
9270dcd6e96ffcf6aa2b9902bddf8ab3.jpg

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Vapero, am I correct in assuming you made this mod? Do you have any more pics of it? Maybe how you have the firing button setup.

BTW, this mod has nothing on your 18350/igo-l/wire/electrical tape mod. :banana:
it wasn't a 18350 it was a 18490 ;)
and as you know I like things simple, so the switch follows that,
yf804Gk.jpg

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Thinking about going regulated soon. Who is running regulated and what are any benefits over unregulated?
I do have a new King mod I purchased today that I am told can be converted to regulated.

I run both. Regulated, you get more power out of your battery than you can with unregulated... if you want to. Imagine using your mod with a fresh off the charger battery running at 4.2V... With regulated, it's that way ALL the time unless you want it higher or lower.. then it tells you when your battery is low, and you swap out for a fresh set. Since I started with a Vamo, I have been regulated ever since. I still like a mechanical from time to time, but my All day vape is regulated.

With my Sigeli 100, I can run a .2 ohm build, and it will be like having a fresh battery the whole time until I need to recharge it.

And as far as your king mod goes, you could put a kick in it to turn it into regulated. However, kick modules only go up to 15 watts to my knowlege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread