Sep 10, 2015
...And it needs it's first Provari as well
respect-055.gif

looks sleek af.

that storm trooper look

Cloudd

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
It is gorgeous !!!!!!!!-----hard to find chrome anymore---I have shiny drippers no problem---but

to find a mod that I can shine up to look like chrome--that's another story.

I like these tube mods like the Smok Natural with the bottom outside knob switch but they

all seem to be dull looking---maybe I could shine them up with jewlers rouge....

Use a lathe. Rotate mechs on that and dab some autosol one a piece of cloth, support it with soft wood and apply gentle pressure on the rotating mech. Well of course when you clamp the mech, you should place a strip of rubber band or something to prevent serious scratches. Anyway SS even when mirror polished, has a darker tinge unlike chrome, chrome is cold bright (blue dominant) sometimes it looks brighter than silver, which is warm bright (yellow dominant)

Well maybe you could electroplate + epoxy coat?

Reactions: thetrucker

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Those provari minis...are they hybrid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hybrid? All but the Ti Mini are normal 510. The Ti Mini does have the new 510 that you can take off the top cap ring and use a P3 threaded atty - such as the Kayfun v4, Kabuki or Aspire. Hope that is what you were asking lol

Zayn

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Kittery, Maine, United States
Hybrid? All but the Ti Mini are normal 510. The Ti Mini does have the new 510 that you can take off the top cap ring and use a P3 threaded atty - such as the Kayfun v4, Kabuki or Aspire. Hope that is what you were asking lol

It is. Exactly. You're my new favorite. Sorry Shawn Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread