Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
My First mech(brass 4nine) and a velocity, both sent by another kind ECF member here, TheRedlines :)
20160222_132957-1.jpg

20160222_133025-1.jpg

Opened up my eyes on how people view/relate item experiences - good or bad ;)

Thanks

Last edited:

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
My First mech(brass 4nine) and a velocity, sent by another kind ECF member here, TheRedlines

Thanks

First mech? What the verdict?

The 4nine and SMPL are my go to tube mechs.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
As I own a ijust2 and tesla one battery (both unregulated), the mech is still alot smoother in output. I can see why alot of people prefer a mech. Don't like the brass tube(prefer ss to match) but can't hate as it was free. I've "sampled" others mods but never had a verdict as it's always using their topper, so I can't accurately play around and compare results lol. As far as the 4nine, I love the switch compared to the few mechs I've handled.

Velocity is a whole different story :facepalm: Il save that one for later, lol

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
Wow!You commented your self!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
I have more of the Dragon's and Eagle's that can be put on sum mods but if there room for it to fit show me your mod's and i will see if I can send you one or two if you like?.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrollDragon

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
My First mech(brass 4nine) and a velocity, both sent by another kind ECF member here, TheRedlines :)
20160222_132957-1.jpg

20160222_133025-1.jpg

Thanks
That's one of those pinless/direct-to-battery/"fake hyrbrid" mods, yeah? That's a bold first step into mech territory. You are jumping in at the deep end of the pool, so I hope there's a lifeguard on duty. I won't preach, but you are well-educated on the safety issues regarding those mods specifically, yeah?

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
That's one of those pinless/direct-to-battery/"fake hyrbrid" mods, yeah? That's a bold first step into mech territory. You are jumping in at the deep end of the pool, so I hope there's a lifeguard on duty. I won't preach, but you are well-educated on the safety issues regarding those mods specifically, yeah?

I am completely aware of the risks, and the knowledge how to operate it safely.
As a matter of fact, the velocity is the only atty I have that has a long enough pin for me to feel safe operating it.

As much as I do dislike mechs and preach to my friends about the dangers/saftey of using mech, this is only as a backup incase of any upcoming regulations that may occur at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwh79

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread