Picture of Your Setup Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Have you seen the council of vapor mini volt? It's tiny and inexpensive. It goes up pretty high in wattage, but that doesn't mean it can't be set low. It goes for around 35 dollars. Might get more milage out of it.

I haven't seen it next to the istick20 but it is very tiny.

Edit. Found a pic

24ff3e55437de92e87999518c602dbf3.jpg
I'd rather go for the pico. Exchangeable 18650 [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tagi

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Very true I had both but have sold the RX. As far as performance and usability they are equal IMO. I did not care for the 3 battery's needed in the RX and in no way do I need more than one 200w device that Ill never use 75% of is available power.
But that battery life... that battery life! :)

Reactions: rhelton

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
"hi, I'm new." this is my set up. Sigelei 150w box (not temp control), the Troll by Wotofo RDA in copper with a fat build pictured on the right. (it is on a Snow Wolf box because that is what my boyfriend used to check resistance, etc.) View attachment 545465
You jest. You're not new[emoji14]
Nice set up. Love the coil build.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
"hi, I'm new." this is my set up. Sigelei 150w box (not temp control), the Troll by Wotofo RDA in copper with a fat build pictured on the right. (it is on a Snow Wolf box because that is what my boyfriend used to check resistance, etc.) View attachment 545465

Nice set up :)

So can you tell me where the Bat Cave is. Pm of course considering its up most need for secrecy.

You can trust me I wont tell anyone.

:nun:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Thanks, Heard of 'em But I'm firmly locked in to my Evods and 5 to 15 volt mods. Recently traded My Cloupor mini+ for a bucketload of ProTanks. Only wants I have would be a SMOK Silenus ( Jus cuz it's so freakin different ) and a couple Zmax V3 minis.
15 VOLT MODS! Durn... that's smoking!

lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foggy Road

MadVLN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Central WA State
You can get those for a great price now. How do you like it so far?

yah, i got mine for $39. for $39 it's awesome. mine is the "authentic" 150w TC model. it's the same manufacturer, but i think Praxis bailed on the deal because it wasn't a very successful mod, so the manufacturer added TC, fixed button rattle and released a v"1.2" without Praxis. the TC works so-so. i don't think there's a way to lock the resistance. at least i haven't been able to figure it out.

other than that, it's been great as a straight wattage device. it takes a little longer to ramp up at higher wattages. not sure if it's underpowered or it has to do with the pulse width modulation (this is my first PWM device). but for $39 it's a good deal. it looks great, feels awesome in the hand, lightweight (yet still solid feeling), and seems well built. everything fits together nicely with no gaps or funny rattles.

sad part is i'm probably going to sell it. i've only had it for a week, but i pre-ordered the Sigelei 213w the other day and it should be in by month's end. i'm sure that will take over as my dual 18650 device of choice. :)

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi, I have the boxer with the YIHI chip. Does anyone know if and when the new YIHI chip rolls out if you can get them swap it out and does anyone have any feedback on the new YIHI chip. Also anyone know when the new SX-Pure will be out. I heard the flavor is outstanding. I personally love the boxer and have both the YIHI and DNA 200. Somewhat similar but still different and excellent Vaping and flavor and power on both.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
Good morning Mr. Sunshine. It's expected to get to 70°F today
DIY Huckleberry Ice Cream in Crown .25Ω @ 80W
DIY Graham Cracker in Aromamizer .23Ω @ 70W
Folgers in my Fire King cup :w00t:

12823463_1748495725381250_7218501863592219530_o.jpg
Hi, I too have two boxers. Before I call them do you know if that new YIHI Q chip is able to be swapped out for the old and then I guess you would have two yihi's? Love the green. Blue is pretty cool.. Also the size is perfect. Good chose

Reactions: Mowgli

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
yah, i got mine for $39. for $39 it's awesome. mine is the "authentic" 150w TC model. it's the same manufacturer, but i think Praxis bailed on the deal because it wasn't a very successful mod, so the manufacturer added TC, fixed button rattle and released a v"1.2" without Praxis. the TC works so-so. i don't think there's a way to lock the resistance. at least i haven't been able to figure it out.

other than that, it's been great as a straight wattage device. it takes a little longer to ramp up at higher wattages. not sure if it's underpowered or it has to do with the pulse width modulation (this is my first PWM device). but for $39 it's a good deal. it looks great, feels awesome in the hand, lightweight (yet still solid feeling), and seems well built. everything fits together nicely with no gaps or funny rattles.

sad part is i'm probably going to sell it. i've only had it for a week, but i pre-ordered the Sigelei 213w the other day and it should be in by month's end. i'm sure that will take over as my dual 18650 device of choice. :)
PWM is ok, that is all we had at one time.

Reactions: MadVLN

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Hi, I too have two boxers. Before I call them do you know if that new YIHI Q chip is able to be swapped out for the old and then I guess you would have two yihi's? Love the green. Blue is pretty cool.. Also the size is perfect. Good chose
I have 3 350j V1 Boxers. 2 black & that blue one. Perfect size, weight & performance.
I dunno about swaps. Call or e-mail them :2c:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Nice, fused claptons? Looks similar to my current setup (coil build that is;):
IMG_0934.JPG

This is 2 * 28g ka1 wrapped in 32g ka1, ID is 2.4mm. Wrapped 6/5 to make .3 Ohm resistance. Vapes like a dream with a slight ramp up time on this beast of a setup:
IMG_0933.JPG

The Hellsir by Vapesirs with the 13 Heavens 9 Hells RDA and a chuff from the Ohmega 31mm RDA (added a random o ring to help seat it). Being made from a solidblock of copper, there is some heft to this mod. Needs a routine polish but its nice:)
If anyone plans to purchase one of these, I highly recommend you completely disassemble the mod and switch, clean the threads and replace the stock spring with something better (I used some twisted copper wires, about 26 gauge after twisting, wrapped to the same size as the crappy OG spring). Then apply naolox, or similar, to all threads. I had hot button issues prior to doing this.

I am new to this forum, I meant. I have been vaping for about a year but recently started getting heady builds put in my RDAs for ultra good flavor and cloud production.

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
I did always think the button layout and the charging port resembled a face and now you've put an actual face on yours. Hehe :)

Me too

However not sure if it gives a good message I.e if my kids say it looks cool it's getting took off

Reactions: KayP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread