Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Also Beck, I think you'll want to get a more powerful mod. The subtank mini operates at 1.2 Ohm and can go as low as .5 ohm. It might tax an Ego a bit. Of course, this system does permit you to get into building your own coils. And you can build coils at a higher ohm. This might be the start of a complete new journey for you!

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: CLEAN UP

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
  • Deleted by Vchick

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
  • Deleted by Vchick

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
  • Deleted by loxmythe

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
My TC Offers for the day:

GONE TO BWH Offer #1: Used Ehpro "Panzer" stainless steel mechanical mod. This mod has been well-loved, but it still in perfect working order with all tubes. Accommodates all 18-series batteries.

Gone to diabolique: Used Ehpro "Nzonic" telescopic mechanical mod with magnetic switch in stainless steel and brass. This mod includes both the short and long tubes, and both positive pins. The short pin is for 18350/490/500 batteries, and 18650 with kick installed. (I don't have a kick nor have I ever had one, but it can accommodate it in all battery configurations)

Offer #3: Used Youde iGo M stainless steel RDA. Quad-post for dual coil builds.

Gone to aceswired: Used Youde iGo M stainless steel RDA with black finish. Quad post for dual-coil builds.

All items have been thoroughly cleaned and run through the ultrasonic cleaner with alcohol.

Post rules: One item per user, please. In accordance with thread rules, if you would like one of these, please respond in the thread with the offer number you'd like and the date of your last PIF/TC "take". I will update the post with the status of the items and the takers chosen as they become unavailable.

-ThePaladin

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
  • Deleted by Vchick

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
  • Deleted by Vchick

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
  • Deleted by loxmythe

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: TAKEN

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: TAKEN

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
  • Deleted by Vchick

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
  • Deleted by Vchick

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Taken by avenger77mat

I have a Bolt mechanical mod that takes a 18490/18500 battery to someone in need. You're on the honor system here so please be needy. I'm not required to give to the first person to post so if you'd like this mod post your request and last take date and I will decide who I think is most needy. :)

Bolt.jpg

Last edited:

avenger77mat

Jun 19, 2015
I have a Bolt mechanical mod that takes a 18490/18500 battery to someone in need. You're on the honor system here so please be needy. I'm not required to give to the first person to post so if you'd like this mod post your request and last take date and I will decide who I think is most needy. :)

View attachment 466794
tm case i feel so stupid a member replied to me five days ago that i should check the pif thread due to me losing my only ( and i had to save up quite awhile for) set up as i left it at playground when i had my daughters there. This situation is completely my fault but i cannot financially replace it now i searched pif and it took me to a page with posts from2010 i didnt realize there were newer posts. If you are willing i really am in need and as construction work picks up i will pay it foward as well to someone who needz something thank you

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Taken by KatzWh1skers

I have a Chi Chi 510/ego threaded mechanical mod that's telescopic (18350 - 18650) to someone in need. You're on the honor system here so please be needy. I'm not required to give to the first person to post so if you'd like this mod post your request and last take date and I will decide who I think is most needy. :)

Chi Chi.jpg

Last edited:

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
  • Deleted by loxmythe

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
  • Deleted by loxmythe

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
  • Deleted by loxmythe

avenger77mat

Jun 19, 2015
  • Deleted by loxmythe

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
  • Deleted by loxmythe

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@tmcase hello ....I'd like to put it for your mod. This would b my first mod...( and firsts are ALWAYS special ;) ) ...and my first time PIF'ing ( ...o_O...) ....I'll take good care of her. Right now.. I'm vaping a 4.2 manual with a SmokTech dual coil 1.5 ohm carto.....I like a warm vape but if I get this carto any hotter, I'm gonna need first aid for 2nd degree lip burns :shock:...... I've been smokefree for a couple months...:evil: Still...l find myself asking..."Where's the FLAVOR" .... Can I run this with a Naut mini?...was thinking of going with one when I can afford it. Thanks

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
  • Deleted by loxmythe

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
Both items re-homed!

Offer #1: Used Smokeless Owl "Terminator" squonk box (bottom-feeder). This is in pristine condition with a spare 10ml bottle that has never been used. It comes with it's own BF atomizer. It has a .54 ohm dual-coil build on it which I will leave in place. I'd like to see this go to someone who's ready to try squonking but unable to spend the money. Not a must, but I really do prefer to help folks who don't get new mods because things like food and housing are higher on the budget list. I've been there myself and been the recipient of amazing generosity from some of the folks here. I'm hoping to do the same... :)

Offer #2: Used Youde iGo M stainless steel RDA. Quad-post for dual coil builds.

All items are used, but have been thoroughly cleaned and run through the ultrasonic cleaner with alcohol.

Post rules: One item per user, please. In accordance with thread rules, if you would like one of these, please respond in the thread with the offer number you'd like and the date of your last PIF/TC "take". I will update the post with the status of the items and the takers chosen as they become unavailable.

-ThePaladin

Last edited:

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Hi, I would be interested in either one of these.
I have been wanting to try out the bottom feeder kits.
I actually got my last PIF from you and I still need to get an RDA for it, The PIF was the Ephro Panzer, can you tell me if this RDA will be easy enough to learn to build coils with?, I have been rebuilding the Vivi Nova coils. So if #2 is still avail, I would be interested in that,
My last PIF was June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread