PLEASE post your STRONGEST FLAVORED e-juice you have tried and/or continue to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

I'm trying to check out some juices that actually put out flavor...I've tried a few and the strength of the flavors that I'm getting are minimal at best...they smell is more stronger then the actual taste is.

So was hoping that anyone who comes across this thread who has a favorite when it comes to flavor strength will drop a post really quick with the following information (at minimum"...

#1. Flavor name
#2. Place of purchase online

I would greatly appreciate it!

All go first...

#1. Cotton Candy from Volcanoecigs.com/pretty week taste & moderate smell.
#2. Blue Water Punch from Volcanoecigs.com/pretty week taste & moderate smell.

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
I have to order double flavor to taste them. I have bought from 3 different places and I have to have double from any/all of them.

Right now I am tasting a little sample, I was given, of regular flavor and I can't taste any flavor in it.

I have tried 80PG/20VG and 60VG/40PG. I may try 60PG and 40VG next.

In double strength I like:

Crisp Cola Kick Bass Vapor
Buttercream Icing Kick Bass Vapor
Pineapple Shake Kick Bass Vapor
Atomic Fireball Gourmet Vapor
Watermelon Jolly Rancher Gourmet Vapor
Mimosa Gourmet Vapor

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I am vaping two different flavors today that I literally can not put down. I think I am seriously getting nicotine overload. They both have really good, strong flavors to them. There's also a third that I ran out of that I would recommend. They are:

Backwoods Brew Applewood - this one is my favorite and will probably be my go to, all day vape. It is just really good when added to a tobacco juice. It gives it a smooth, crisp flavor with a perfect TH.
Joogler Juice Raspberry - Great flavor and great price. Got the 5ml size for less than 5 bucks, including shipping cost.
PureSmokers Cherry Cola - probably the strongest of the three. I think the cola flavoring is what creates the strong TH and the cherry gives it just a nice touch of sweet. Ran out of this one and have another bottle on the way! Mixes well with a good tobacco flavor juice also.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I noticed you just joined this forum so I was wondering if you just started vaping. Could be you haven't gotten your tastebuds back yet from smoking. Maybe that's why nothing has a strong taste for you.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to check out some juices that actually put out flavor...I've tried a few and the strength of the flavors that I'm getting are minimal at best...they smell is more stronger then the actual taste is.

So was hoping that anyone who comes across this thread who has a favorite when it comes to flavor strength will drop a post really quick with the following information (at minimum"...

#1. Flavor name
#2. Place of purchase online

I would greatly appreciate it!

All go first...

#1. Cotton Candy from Volcanoecigs.com/pretty week taste & moderate smell.
#2. Blue Water Punch from Volcanoecigs.com/pretty week taste & moderate smell.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Cinnabomb from Vapor Bomb- very strong flavor!

I have to second what ^^ said

To the OP - I feel your pain!! After a year of vaping I've still only found a few flavors that *really* put out. One of the complications may be that I often use 100% VG juice. I've tried over 30 flavors from GourmetVapor at Triple flavor strength only to be let down. Some of them will coat your mucous membranes with a poor aftertaste but they don't satisfy during inhale/exhale. I just, for kicks, tried dripping three drops of their 3x Flavor "Craver's Gooey Delight" on my Honeysuckle and Prickly Pear (from VB) atomizer and I have to try to taste a difference. The inconsistency in flavor strengths is aggravating

That said, Vapor Bomb's Cinnabomb (2x) takes the cake. Even in 100% VG it's the sweetest and strongest vape I've had. Honestly I started tearing up when I first used it because I wanted this PV thing to really work and was extremely discouraged until I tried the Cinnabomb. It almost has too much flavor! :) I also love their Jasmine - it's my official favorite vape. I'll say too, though, that most of their flavors were just as lacking as the others in the flavor department (Mango, coffee, mojito). One of them, blackberry, I wish *was* less flavorful because it's just nasty

I've received two samples from HaloCigs. The first one, Tribeca, I thought was the same old underflavored story. The latest Captain Jack sample is very strong flavored. Unfortunately it stinks up the place, but if you like tobacco-flavored juices I might look that way and share your dillema

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I will take "strongest flavor" litterally.
my 2

DK-Tabaco, extra flavor from Bluemist. Mind you I am not suggesting this flavor, grate vendor. My first try of DK- tabaco (actually from DK), I didn't like it, thought it might have been to high Nic content, well, .8% nic and that extra flavor was a flavorful event for me I did not enjoy.

Root Beer from Alien Visions, even the 0 Nic had a flavor bite. It actually overpowered the Dekang Tab juice I mixed it with. This one I would suggest.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I imagine not much can compete with a big, bold cinnamon flavor... though that doesn't seem like something I'd like much. I'm drawn to sweet, rich flavors like baked goods, sweet coffee, toffee, etc.. For me the strongest flavors of that type have come from Ms. T's Bakery. If you like cookies, check out the Snickerdoodle.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hmmm maybe I was mistaken by posting this post. Reading other peoples comments it's sounding like you are only suppose to get flavor from the juice if you order WITH nicotine? So far my bottles have all been 0MG since I haven't had nicotine in 6 months...why would not having nicotine in the juice have an effect on how strong the flavor of the juice is? For instance fruit punch and nicotine are two different things, how would adding nicotine to fruit punch e juice make the flavor of the fruit punch stronger/more flavorable? I'm not sure I'm understanding this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread