PLEASE post your STRONGEST FLAVORED e-juice you have tried and/or continue to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
I would stay away from the vanillas, cremes, honey, that kind of thing, and go for flavors that are tart, smokey, zesty, tangy, hot...just think about the basic flavor type when ordering and I think you can 'think' you way through it. Flavors that make you sit up and pay attention.

Also, I would recommend staying with basic flavor profiles...not the 'almond creme honey caramel tobacco' kind of stuff, but straight cinnamon, straight coffee...keep the flavors simple, I think that helps if you're having trouble tasting yet.

Personally for me, I found most of the straight coffee juices are really powerful in taste AND I like vaping them for more than a day.

Straight coffees, not macchiatios or brulees or anything with the word creme in it...you get the idea. Straight coffees.

Cinnamon works for obvious reasons ('hot') and it worked for me, but personally I got tired of vaping it after about a day.

Same for the menthols and mints, I couldn't really taste the flavor (say, vanilla mint for instance), but I could taste the menthol (or mint), but that got old after a day too of just tasting straight menthol.

I would recommend some straight coffee juices, they pack a taste punch.
Mix them with nuts for a changeup.

I just got some Walnut Caramel Coffee from Gourmet Vapor (regular flavor too, not 2x) that almost put me on the ground, super powerful intense biting flavor, not for everyone.
Tons of Walnut bite and thick robust coffee flavor.

I mixed mine down with a little Bounty Hunter to add some vanilla sweetness since my 'buds are returning now and I can taste pretty much all juices pretty clearly at this point.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Cinnabomb from Vapor Bomb- very strong flavor!

Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide -- this cinnamon flavor will whomp your tastebuds upside their little heads!

vapor bombs cinnamon is pretty good
vapor renu's red hot cinnamon triple strength is good and strong.
for a completely different flavor, go with tasty vapors geoffs blend. very interesting complex flavor.

What they All said... Cinna Bomb and or Atomic Cinnacide

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...90330-1st-order-vaperbomb-com-ciina-bomb.html

My gosh I wrote that review a long time ago. Still had a RN4081 and a 510 back then.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
LiquidXpress "Lust" was such a killer cinnamon that I could never get it out of my atty.

DK-TAB - SUPER SWEET tobacco, so sweet that I can't vape it straight.

........... Rebel Energy - Sort of a cherry strawberry taste (supposed to be redbull but I didnt get the signature windex flavor that redbull has), very high powered flavor.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
The strongest juice I've ever tried is PrimeVaping's Irish Cream with double flavor. I also find that Erica who runs Southern Ambrosia on here (just search in bar) has very, very flavorful juices. For an awesome and strong fruit vape check out Tidal Wave over at Juiceblaster... it's hard to describe, but it's absolutely delicious.

American Crafted E-Juice -- Prime Vaping

Site Disclaimer - JuiceBlaster

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Reading other peoples comments it's sounding like you are only suppose to get flavor from the juice if you order WITH nicotine? So far my bottles have all been 0MG since I haven't had nicotine in 6 months...why would not having nicotine in the juice have an effect on how strong the flavor of the juice is? For instance fruit punch and nicotine are two different things, how would adding nicotine to fruit punch e juice make the flavor of the fruit punch stronger/more flavorable?

I don't want your question here to get lost on the second page here. I'm curious, too; what do people think about the nicotine levels' effect on flavor?

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
nicotine doesn't add flavor, it adds throat hit. I vape 0 nic now and used to do much higher. I think once you go lower nic then your preferences change. No longer is throat hit and issue. You now focus more on flavor and vapor production quality. That liquid you used to love now might not have it's appeal anymore because you went lower nic.

Want2Vape London (english pipe flavor) is pretty strong. That's at 0 nic too.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Damn you guys are making my mouth water lol, pay day is Friday so I'll have to check out some of these flavors. I like fruit punch flavors, soda flavors, the "juicy fruit" gum sounds fantastic, the cherry crush with Blu is actually not bad but it could be a bit stronger. Personally I wish I worked at a smoke shop now so I could just go from one flavor to the next to see what I like...this could get expensive.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
I have to second what ^^ said

To the OP - I feel your pain!! After a year of vaping I've still only found a few flavors that *really* put out. One of the complications may be that I often use 100% VG juice. I've tried over 30 flavors from GourmetVapor at Triple flavor strength only to be let down. Some of them will coat your mucous membranes with a poor aftertaste but they don't satisfy during inhale/exhale. I just, for kicks, tried dripping three drops of their 3x Flavor "Craver's Gooey Delight" on my Honeysuckle and Prickly Pear (from VB) atomizer and I have to try to taste a difference. The inconsistency in flavor strengths is aggravating

That said, Vapor Bomb's Cinnabomb (2x) takes the cake. Even in 100% VG it's the sweetest and strongest vape I've had. Honestly I started tearing up when I first used it because I wanted this PV thing to really work and was extremely discouraged until I tried the Cinnabomb. It almost has too much flavor! :) I also love their Jasmine - it's my official favorite vape. I'll say too, though, that most of their flavors were just as lacking as the others in the flavor department (Mango, coffee, mojito). One of them, blackberry, I wish *was* less flavorful because it's just nasty

I've received two samples from HaloCigs. The first one, Tribeca, I thought was the same old underflavored story. The latest Captain Jack sample is very strong flavored. Unfortunately it stinks up the place, but if you like tobacco-flavored juices I might look that way and share your dillema

Wow. Gourmet Vapor at 60PG/40VG no extra flavor killed my throat and I use 80/20! :shock:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Well I have two different types of PV's and basically have the same experience with both. I would even go as far as saying that the pre-filled cartomizers from Blu have more of a taste than the stand alone liquids that I've bought. Who knows, it could just be the vendor (Volcanoecigs), I'm going to buy a few this weekend from some other vendors including that rootbeer that I think you recommended as well (or someone did lol.)

If you are talking about a usb pass thru cable/system? No I have not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread