Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Perhaps, and this may sound silly, its time for a million man march, however not via physical but virtual. Get the top 10 anti vapor candidates and every day send then 5 word "poster emails". No vulgar stuff just make your point type. Life story's don't seem to be effective to these brain dead politicians or they can't read that many words.

Sounds like a good idea to me, but why stop with just those adamantly opposed? We need to sway the ones who don't know much, don't care much, so that they can help us shout down the ANTZ. If the moderate medians see one fact a day on how vaping is saving lives and could save many more, it's a seed of truth that may take root.

Andria

DEA7H INC

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Oregon
Thanks, I got it figured out. It just wasn't displaying properly on my phone. I can't surf outside sites on my work computer so I had to write up my statement, email it to myself and then submit it on my mobile.

Apparently I almost ran out of characters. I hope that government officials are more capable of reading than I assume most of them to be! Maybe I should have found a way to mail it directly with a large check. That might catch their attention more.

Last edited:

Podunk Steam

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
United States
Green-Check-Mark.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
When you say, in the CTA,
1st - Please try to recall your favorite writings on the relevant topics from: threads on ECF or other forums; informative blog posts by consumers, consumer advocates, or vendors; how-to videos; etc. Keep in mind that the topic at hand is characteristics of e-cigarette hardware and liquid, including variations, modding options, etc.
, do you mean links to the threads?

The reason I ask, we have an ECF Library at our fingertips that has some marvelous threads filled with an AMAZING amount of information. Is it ok to link to these threads by one of the most intelligent authorities on E-cigs, Rolygate?

The ECF Library is found here: The ECF Library

I am really struggling finding technical data as that is SO not my area. I can speak passionately about what e-cigs mean to me and my loved ones, I can speak passionately about CASAA. The tech...not so much.

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
When you say, in the CTA, , do you mean links to the threads?

The reason I ask, we have an ECF Library at our fingertips that has some marvelous threads filled with an AMAZING amount of information. Is it ok to link to these threads by one of the most intelligent authorities on E-cigs, Rolygate?

The ECF Library is found here: The ECF Library

I am really struggling finding technical data as that is SO not my area. I can speak passionately about what e-cigs mean to me and my loved ones, I can speak passionately about CASAA. The tech...not so much.

The way I read it, CASAA is saying copy/paste the actual threads into a PDF attachment to your comments

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The way I read it, CASAA is saying copy/paste the actual threads into a PDF attachment to your comments

This is the part I didn't quite understand--in the past, I just provided links to relevant documents, studies, etc. I'm not quite sure why I have to make PDF files for this submission...

Julie?

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Done. I have a lot of similar versions of my story. Some were to legislators, some to newspapers and magazines. It is good to write our story, and share it.

It really is just our experience with smoking (stinking, etc.) and then the strength and positive change that using e-cigs has done in our lives. For me, I noticed that my wife likes to kiss more. :)

Oh, don't forget to join CASAA.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Done. . I hope everyone pitches in this time. Previous calls to help in the cause have been dismal. Seems that apathy is the theme. Or am I just a pessimist??

It's disheartening to hear moral at such a low point and that may explain why there's been so few comments made.

There's been some real signs of hope recently, pushing back taxes, internet and flavor bans, seeing vendors link here (I followed a vendor link. That wouldn't have happened 6 months ago), the medicaid study, cochrane ...

Although I do agree that new vapers need to get into the swing of things as it appears this is the way it's going to be for awhile. A wake-up call might be an industry wide "what if" day. What if deeming as written were to go through? Chances are a lot of websites would be black, stores wouldn't be open ... I think a few more might realize the severity of the situation and be motivated to take action / get involved.

There are a number of state actions going on at the moment and I can easily see where people would be preoccupied with those.

They are dumping money into a high profile ad campaign. We need to buckle up.

My understanding is to submit the actual research papers because who ever is reading the comments can't be counted on to follow links. This makes it easier for them. In all honesty, I'm not too sure what they are looking for. I'm tempted to focus on how having a variety of devices that I can customize is a feature enabling me to quit. There's no doubt in my mind that not vaping tabacco helped and it makes sense it would help. That sort of thing.

I still think numbers would be in our favor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread