Status
Not open for further replies.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
I am going to try this. I trade so much I apologize in advance because I am sure I will leave some out. So I want to add that EVERYONE I have received something so far from has been great no problems and I enjoyed getting to know you all a bit.
ALL OF THESE TRADERS GET 5 STARS FROM ME
VRubin traded like a pro even thought it was her first trade!
G33k
Leannebug
Metalbom
Jasezero
GUNJJI
Gut
KARRMCDEBT
Georgiasl
pm2006
Gooddog
Vap3rlov3r
BULLDOG44
Nilius
wisteelersfan
thelook

And of course Jules (maybe the most selfless and giving woman I have had the pleasure of trading with)

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
tb5stars.gif

for SENSAY and TIMOTHY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
SUper fast shipping and big sweethearts!
Thank you both a billion times! YOU ROCK! :D

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
:D I would like to take the time and say THANK YOU to Shagadelickg.
We made a trade of: 510 pv set-up for a 901 pv set-up.
All is 5 stars on my end of the trade. Unit is in like new working order, all parts are as described. Will be happy to do another trade with him if the need arises.:D

impcat

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
North Carolina
I made a swap with VRubin the other day--it was her very first swap. I quickly received her package, just as promised.

I had told her that since I had to rely on other people to get around, it would be that Saturday before I could get to the post office. As it turned out, I had to wait until Monday.

Because of my tardiness, I included 2 extra bottles of juice as compensation for her patience. She should be receiving it today or tomorrow (is she hasn't already received it).

I really love this whole forum. Even though I might not participate as much as other folks, I am here everyday. I just don't have a very big stash from which to offer things up for trade or as a pay it forward. :( Hopefully, as time goes by, and I begin accumulating more things, that will change!

Five gigantic stars for VRubin! Packaged perfectly, arrived quickly! Would gladly do a trade with her again! Awesome experience!

Last edited:

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
I made a swap with VRubin the other day--it was her very first swap. I quickly received her package, just as promised.

I had told her that since I had to rely on other people to get around, it would be that Saturday before I could get to the post office. As it turned out, I had to wait until Monday.

Because of my tardiness, I included 2 extra bottles of juice as compensation for her patience. She should be receiving it today or tomorrow (is she hasn't already received it).

I really love this whole forum. Even though I might not participate as much as other folks, I am here everyday. I just don't have a very big stash from which to offer things up for trade or as a pay it forward. :( Hopefully, as time goes by, and I begin accumulating more things, that will change!

Five gigantic stars for VRubin! Packaged perfectly, arrived quickly! Would gladly do a trade with her again! Awesome experience!
I got them yesterday... thank you thank you !! :D

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I have to say, I've traded, and received gifts, from a LOT of people on this forum (and the last PIF's) EACH and EVERY one was a pleasure. I have not had a single bad experience. So, if anyone gives me as a reference, you can be sure, it will be a glowing one :)

(and IMP, please please feel free to participate more! That is how I was lucky enough to be able to try so many things. I owe it all to the generous people of this forum, and I hope I can give back, as much as I have received)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread