Positive Feedback for PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I didnt know we had a positive feedback section for the PIF... (all the stickies we have and this isnt one of them???) anyways, i would like to leave positive feedback for:

thelook
sensay
PM2006
GUT

All were great to deal with!

There is a link to this thread in the stickied link thread. Did that make sense,lol

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
There is a link to this thread in the stickied link thread. Did that make sense,lol

jules, imo the stickied link thread won't work all that well. hardly anybody is going in there to post. might have to rethink this. personnally i don't see anything wrong with about 8 to 10 stickies, pif, want, need, deals, suppliers, garage sale, announcements and rules, contest, feedback and coops. you might even consider not to sticky them, i feel sure that's were most of the people post and so those threads would always end up on the first page. sure glad i don't have your job!!! :):):)

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
jules, imo the stickied link thread won't work all that well. hardly anybody is going in there to post. might have to rethink this. personnally i don't see anything wrong with about 8 to 10 stickies, pif, want, need, deals, suppliers, garage sale, announcements and rules, contest, feedback and coops. you might even consider not to sticky them, i feel sure that's were most of the people post and so those threads would always end up on the first page. sure glad i don't have your job!!! :):):)

If I stickied everything that people wanted stickied we would have a page of just stickies and no way to see the other threads. If every thread in the Links sticky were listed separately there would be 24 stickied threads and that is too many.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
If I stickied everything that people wanted stickied we would have a page of just stickies and no way to see the other threads. If every thread in the Links sticky were listed separately there would be 24 stickied threads and that is too many.

i'm staying out of it and take my two cents back, lol;)

on a different note: positive feedback and a big thank you to gooddog and unsure, you're great, guys!!!!!! [i know, allie - just a figure of speech]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread