Negative Feedback for PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I have made an amendment to the OP for this thread in light of recent events.

If you have given a person a large offer from either the wants or needs thread, get no replies to PMs to make sure it was received or PM system for that member has been disabled and then see the person selling it off to make a profit, if you honestly feel like you have been taken to the cleaners by someone, please let us know. Stick to the facts and refrain from any kind of personal attacks. If others have had the same thing happen with the same person, it is fine to post that but don't just post how lousy someone is for doing that. That is considered a personal attack. Like I said, stick to the facts of what has happened and why you feel you were taken advantage of. ~ 09/16/10

blkeyedszn

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
USA
I had originally decided not to post here after speaking privately with Jules, but when my post was deleted in another thread, I figured I'd go through the "proper" channels to air out my grievances so I won't get another "bad girl" message from the ECF mods.

I put up this offer 8/31 on PIF:
510 Kit (just got it back from a friend I tried to convert)
4 510 batteries (2 used only a few times and 2 used & missing ash cap)
2 510 attys (used only a few times)
1 510 charger
Sampler of 5—3ml juice of my choosing
1 small bag of blue foam plugs (pre-cut)
A couple of filled carts (probably RY4 or Marlboro type)

It was accepted by adam22686. I know I'm not allowed to share PM's so I will summarize some of the things that were said.

"I just started vaping and have a 510 but only have 2 510 batteries and still tryin out juices to figure out what i like."

"Thanks alot that was a great first PIF offer for me to get i cant wait until i get to the point when i can give back to the community with an offer like yours."

So since he was new I decided to go above and beyond. In addition to my PIF offer, I added in some cartos, an eGo battery, a fast eGo charger (my only one decided to break that same weekend taking out 3 of my batteries in the process and leaving me without a way to vape for an entire day) some LR attys, some extra attys in addition to to the 2 offered and about 15-5ml juices for him to try out. I decided to send everything Priority so he would have it before the weekend costing me about $8 for shipping. All of this I was MORE than happy to do because it was going to a newbie who really needed it. I was so excited about it in fact.

After a week went buy and I hadn't heard anything from him (knowing he got the package 9/3 because of the delivery conformation) I decided to PM him to make sure everything was ok and that he did in fact get the package. Turns out he disabled receiving PM's so I couldn't contact him.

Then I noticed this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...1-some-ego-tornado-plus-more.html#post1897099

Many of the items he has for sale came from things I sent him. He also obviously had more than "2 510 batteries" like he told me and the thread mentions he has over 300ml of juice he will be selling, so I feel swindled. He lied to me about having nothing and never once said thanks for the generous package I sent out.

Now I know that PIF is about giving and not receiving thanks. I also know that he is free to do what he wants with his stuff once he accepted the PIF. However, I do think I should mention that he seriously misrepresented himself to me and it should be noted in case others are considering dealing with him.

Last edited:

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: no discussion allowed

r3dgh0s7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by j0ker

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
  • Deleted by j0ker

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Absolutely no more discussions in the 'Negative Feedback" thread. Anyone starting or participating in a discussion may receive official warning.

If you feel a need to explain your situation, please create a thread in the PIF forum to discuss the matter. Once all is settled the thread will be removed.

Zenfrogs

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Virginia
I have to put myself in the Neg Feedback thread...I was cleaning out my drawer that keeps used bubble mailers and found a full unmailed PIF to Ladyzr from what I believe was a very long time ago. I have pm’d her to make this right. I feel horrible about this and would never defraud anyone on here. I would like to publicly apologize to her for this and I will ship it along with an apology treat as soon as she gets back to me.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
  • Deleted by BiancaMontgomery
  • Reason: This issue has been taken care of.

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
  • Reason: This issue has been taken care of.

Tuck

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley
Please no comments on what I am posting here ...
On 11-6 I took a PIF from dalelovelace on the PIF thread. That was on a Saturday and he pm`ed and told me he would ship that following Monday the 8th.
After waiting a week and a half I saw no package from him and i waited til I saw him online and sent him a pm. Asking if he had sent and maybe it got lost. I heard nothing from him back.So I gave a mod the info. I still have not heard back from him.No contact from him was made to the mod team either after attempts were made to get any information from him on the subject
This is the PIF he did not send or have I received it or any contact from him.
Vapesafe:

3ml 24mg Fireball
3ml 18mg Dark Matter (German Chocolate Cake)

TV:
3ml 18mg Amaretto Stone Sour
3ml 18mg Key Lime Pie

Dekang:
3ml 18mg Ice Cream
3ml 18mg Mocha
3ml 11mg Menthol

DIY:

3ml 18mg English Toffee 40%VG 20%PG 20%Flavor 10%Water 10%PGA
3ml 18mg Cinnamon Roll 40%VG 20%PG 20%Flavor 10%Water 10%PGA
3ml 12mg Horchata 40%VG 20%PG 20%Flavor 10%Water 10%PGA
3ml 12mg Cinnamon Cheesecake 60%VG 20%PG 20%Flavor

1 Royal Smokers CE2 V4 XL Cartomizer 3.0 Ohms (Sealed)

Vagablonde

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
California via Norway
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: Random Chat

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
It really breaks my heart to have to post in this thread. I accepted an offer from JDubya71 om Feb 19th. A couple of days later received a message that they were low on funds but would ship that Friday. Since I have sent a couple of messages asking if it was shipped yet with no answers. I have been in contact with a mod who asked I post it here.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
It really breaks my heart to have to post in this thread. I accepted an offer from JDubya71 om Feb 19th. A couple of days later received a message that they were low on funds but would ship that Friday. Since I have sent a couple of messages asking if it was shipped yet with no answers. I have been in contact with a mod who asked I post it here.

Thank you Sensay. I too accepted a PIF from JDubya71. I never knew it wasn't received, because it was going to someone else. After talking to Paula, we have discovered that hers never arrived either. POST

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
  • Reason: under further review

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
  • Reason: subject is under further mod review
I am disappointed to have to post in here but after both my PIFs stiffed me, I have to do something.....

I accepted a PIF from RyMel on 1/20 consisting of:

3ML FSUSA Lemon Meringue 24mg
3ML FSUSA Pina Colada 24mg
3ML Void Mist Blueberry Mist 18mg
3ML Void Mist Strawberry Lemonade Mist 18mg
3ML Void Mist RY4 18mg
3Ml Void Mist Keoke Coffee Mist 18mg

On 1/25 I received a PM stating they would get it out tomorrow. Never received it. Let them know on 2/4, no reply. Let them know again on 2/11 to which they replied they were not longer vaping and for me to send the address again, which I did. Never heard back. Kinda bummed.

Allan

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
I have made many attempts to contact Mayasveil in regards to a DIY trade...never received a reply until I brought the issue to a "Mods" attention. Even then I still have not received her/his side of the trade.

As of today I still have not received a package from said member.

Seems to be some confusion..this was a "trade" No reason to use PayPal.

Still no pkg. and it has been...20 days

Last edited:
I am going to put myself in here-
Sent out a PIF to LilOperaGirl- it came back because there was some tape on a few of the stamps-
Sent it out AGAIN with some of the stamps from the old package and new stamps with no tape- GOT IT back a week later with a note on it saying I couldnt use 'used' stamps

Put it in a PM envie and sent it with my MIL to town- she took it by the PO and when they asked her if it had anything 'liqued, fragile, explosive etc" she said "I dont know- I think its just nicotine Juice for those fancy elec cigarettes"

So They refused it... She forgot and I JUST got it back monday- where I went to a NEW PO and sent it off myself. ugggggggggg

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I will be looking into several of the members that have been brought to my attention. If you are one of these members and you read this post, it's in your best interest to contact me ASAP. I will be contacting these members via email and a response isn't made within a reasonable amount of time, their ECF account will be banned and will be required to contact me before they are allowed to return. If any of you have contact with these members, please let them know I need to speak with them before it's too late.

On a side note, please refrain from discussion in this thread. We are notified each time someone post and when we come to look, we see discussions. This thread is meant to notify the mods and myself of PIF members that are failing to follow through with their promises. So in other words, it's like a false alarm. By all means, if you want to add your complaints to others, that's fine. Just try to refrain from basic discussion.

Thank You,
j0ker

Just a bump to remind members there is to be NO comments or discussions in this thread. Thank you.

I have to put myself here I found a box that I thought I mailed a month ago. If anybody else didn't get a trade or PIF from me please let me know. I had some things that I didn't get but now that the Ecig ghost has moved to PA and out of the house I'm sure all my trades will make it to me, and my e-cig stuff won't be walking out the door.

Please stop putting yourselves in timeout:closedeyes:

Contact your recipient by PM and notify them of the error and a timeline of when you expect to ship the package. The PIF community doesn't need to know you're "slipping":blink:

sorry I did cause the person was pretty mad when I pm'd after I contacted 2 times for the address:( I thought I'd put myself here so he didn't have to, won't do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread