Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Moved to Site Feedback and Help.

For verification purposes to get access to the classifieds, you need 20 posts (please, no spamming for post count).

The old 5 post rule was to "break out" of the New Member's forum. That was primarily an anti-spam measure that is no longer needed after we kicked the vBulletin software to the curb.

How To Become A Verified Member

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I'm a little confused on the verification process. I saw somewhere it said you had to have 5 posts for verification, and somewhere else it said 20 post for verification. Can I just find active forums and write "posting for verification" or what?
Doing the "posting for verification" most likely wouldn't and shouldn't work. If you're on a PC try scrolling to near the top and find the gray bar with the 'New Posts' link. Scan the first few pages it would be impossible to NOT find a discussion of interest to join into, a contest to enter or new members to welcome. Genuine participation is that easy and you'll get your 20 posts quickly.

If your using a phone you should find 3(or so) dots in the middle of that bar. Touch on them and choose new posts from the drop down list. Welcome and enjoy your time with us.

Reactions: tiburonfirst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread