• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Praise & Worship Songs that will elevate you to the heights of Heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

This just makes me break down and cry. The song is lovely, but it's the sea of beautiful young people in the audience that are praising God and giving Him glory that fills me with so much happiness that I break down when I watch it.

It's such a contrast to see this, then see something like a Lady Gaga concert with it's sick and twisted young people in a trance of lust and violence.

The Lord and His people are such a beautiful thing to see! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) Thank you Jesus for giving us such good things to fill out hearts with joy and hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
How do you upload from YouTube? I'd like to share one of my favs, but I can't get it to upload right. Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks! :)

If you're trying to upload from YouTube you will see a link underneath the video that will say share, click on that and it should give you the code so you can share on the forum. Copy and then when posting on the forum go advanced and click on the film icon, it will pop up so you can paste the code.
Hope this all makes sense..it's way past my bedtime, lol! Looking forward to more great worship :).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
This could be 'my' personal theme song... especially lately....

"They don't know that I go running 'home' when I fall down
I drop my sword and cry for just awhile
Deep inside this armor, the Warrior is a Child"

Trust me when I tell you, I know exactly how you feel. Loved the song, but love you even more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread