Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratmosphere

Nov 25, 2015
For the past two months, I've been randomly drug tested for marijuana at my new job. This has lead to me drinking and smoking cigarettes while drinking. I would never do this when I use to smoke marijuana. Never even use to drink until now! It's a sad reality but that's a different story. This is when I got an E-Cig. I thought it would help me with my problems but I was totally wrong. I bought a whole rig for $74.00 at a local shop. I went home and was vaping for the whole day. Everything was fine but later on in the day, I started feeling dizzy and light headed. I ignored it and kept vaping. It eventually got worse and I started shaking and had nausea. When I tried to sleep, I would be wakened almost immediately. I only slept for three hours that night. I was confused on what had happened. The man who sold me the E-liquid supposedly gave me non-nicotine juice. I thought for a moment that he gave me a nicotine juice instead of a non-nicotine juice. I thought I had nicotine poisoning for a split second. I called him later today and he informed me that I could have an allergic reaction to polyethylene glycol. He insisted that he gave me the non-nicotine version of the juice. This whole experience made me want to sell my E-Cig for half price just to get rid of it. However, I don't want to give it up just yet. Should I try a 100% vegetable glycerine juice and see how it suits me before giving up? Or should I just stop vaping completely? Thanks guys.

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
It wouldn't hurt to try 100% VG e-juice. But can you tell us what rig you bought so we know if your rig can handle 100% VG e-juice, it tends to be quite thicker. Also were you a habitual smoker? You might be going through nicotine withdrawal, etc. You might actually need some nicotine and slowly back off the % over time.

There are tons of online e-juice companies that sell 100% VG also, if you're unable to buy it locally.

Reactions: Pyxus

Ratmosphere

Nov 25, 2015
IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

Reactions: MMW

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Usually 0mg juice just doesn't list any mg on the bottle.

I'd say he's having either a nicotine withdrawal or PG allergy. Most people can handle pg in smaller quantities. Why don't you just go for 80VG/20PG and see if it improves. Too high VG sometimes won't wick good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread