we have 4 sellers Sad.

Europe

esmokeguru
bitfumo
GG store

USA

fms

We need more USA sellers right now and I have to start searching
Thank you Imeo! Please find another seller in the Us. We need someone With a working website. Someone who can offer all the current items being produced.

Reactions: Sad Society

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Thank you Imeo! Please find another seller in the Us. We need someone With a working website. Someone who can offer all the current items being produced.

hey cindi, what items/parts do you currently need? i am talking with Imeo about stocking some things. Originally my store was going to launch with Proteus and then expand from there, but VIR has taken longer than expected.

cindiccwriter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
georgia
hey cindi, what items/parts do you currently need? i am talking with Imeo about stocking some things. Originally my store was going to launch with Proteus and then expand from there, but VIR has taken longer than expected.
How about a brass GGTB?! Ha. Just kidding. Right now I need a clear tank for 23 mm Tilemehos.

Reactions: breminator

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
But seriously it would be great to find a store that had access to spare parts as well . If your thinking to get in on the spare parts it would be great. And Tilemehos should do just as Well here in the US as it does every where else? Right?

yeah I agree Cindi. as I said in another thread, my main focus will be all the newer GG products like GG4S, Esterigon, Proteus, Tilemahos, and Penelope V4

Reactions: keighles

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I see some on the reservation serial list for Fluid. Are they going to have to change to different supplier?

Also I think there are many on the list who may not be ready to buy what they reserved because it's been a long wait and they might not even be around anymore.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread