Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
I vaped 55 drops of juice in 9 hr 15 min atty is at 2.7 ohms and I'm using 4.1 volts.

thanks bob!

3 ohm at 4.2 volts = 18.45 hours. - closest to your test data

you got about half the time that's stated on their website, taken into consideration you only ran the test till the first blink might add 1-2hours (maybe 3 Idk..)... Still far from what's stated...

As I've said no biggie... Would like more actual results from other people..

Since 6.22pm est I've been using the ProVari @ 2.9ohm @ 5volts.. Total maybe of 20-30 drops idk, I don't count the drops hehe. Will update when the light starts blinking.

Either way, getting another AW 18650 high drain now.. I have two black AW 18650's but read those won't work as good... :(

Again Thanks Bob!!!

undertheradar

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
AZ
On my Provari, with a 3.2 ohm carto (according to the Provari), with a new, freshly-charged 18490 high drain IMR 1100 mah battery from Provari:

I got 40 15-second drags at 4.3 volts before the battery charge was down to 3.5 volts. The button wasn't flashing yet, and my drags are only half as long normally, so I figure I get about 100 good drags off a charge.

The case Provape sells holds the Provari with extender cap on and 18650 inside plus 6 18490 batts plus short (standard) cap plus a couple atty/cartos, a 3 ml bottle, and a drip tip, so I've got plenty of mAh and everything else to be gone ALL day. (That's 8,200 mAh = 8.2 amps.)

Last edited:

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
I figured out how to make a little video, but am clueless on how to post a link here to an .avi file on my hard drive.

hey, congrats on making the video!! If you're serious about this, you can (A) register an account on youtube.com, then press upload, and select the location where your video is on your harddrive. then wait 10-15min, and when simply copy and paste the URL (web site address) if your video... or (B) get a Photobucket.com account, and upload it there; very similar only @ Photobucket the copy/paste feature might be easier to understand..

Either way, way to go!! You'll be reviewing ecig stuff in no time!! :) ElixirTV might have a new host soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread