Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It will surely have 27 buttons, be made from carbon nanotubes, and have 27 watts and fire a .475 Ω coil. User selectable button colors with 49 different color/shade options. It will also tell you how much you have spent on vaping to date, a very important feature. An onboard cheese and bacon dispenser will be an upgrade option.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
It will surely have 27 buttons, be made from carbon nanotubes, and have 27 watts and fire a .475 Ω coil. User selectable button colors with 49 different color/shade options. It will also tell you how much you have spent on vaping to date, a very important feature. An onboard cheese and bacon dispenser will be an upgrade option.
While this sounds reasonable enough, I have absolutely solid inside information that their box mod will be spherical and hover instead of falling to ground when dropped. Obviously, it'll go to 800 watts, have sub-ohm'ing down to .000001Ω and feature P3, 510, 901, kr808d, and new cube-shaped threading.

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
On a serious note I think if they do ever venture into the box mod world it will look similar to the ZNA or IPV Mini. Box/tube hybrid.
I hope so as well, or at least a more ergonomic type shape, like a mini flask with a curve to fit the hand and nice rounded sides.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nice signature, was 08/05/13 for me 2+PAD, was 51, and I never promised anyone I'd quit, just that I would vape for 5 minutes, before lighting a smoke - it just never got that far.
Thanks! :) That is the really important part of my sigline. Congrats to you too for having so many 5 minute vapes :D :thumbs:

Reactions: Peter_C

Kasanova

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2014
Wiggles, NJ
A Provari box mod would be great, but knowing Provape, I doubt I will ever over pay for 20 watts ever again, especially if it only vapes down to .5 ohms. Bought a SX Mini M Class and haven't touched my P3 in weeks. And funny thing is, I rarely vape above 25 watts lol, only when using my Herakles or Atlantis V2 I vape above the 25 watts margin. But I will say this, Temperature Control is a game changer.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
A Provari box mod would be great, but knowing Provape, I doubt I will ever over pay for 20 watts ever again, especially if it only vapes down to .5 ohms. Bought a SX Mini M Class and haven't touched my P3 in weeks. And funny thing is, I rarely vape above 25 watts lol, only when using my Herakles or Atlantis V2 I vape above the 25 watts margin. But I will say this, Temperature Control is a game changer.
No need for temp control here...

I've got taste buds!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Bought a roll of nickel when temp control was first announced. Still in the bubble mailer, not opened yet.

Bought an IPV4, have not used temp control yet.

I am interested by the DNA 200 though.

Time will tell whether or not ProVape goes there.

I hope they do, My Vape Junk requires Moar Powah!!!

Jim

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I'm with you here. Maybe I haven't looked into the benefits of temp control enough. But I just haven't felt the need to have it.
Me either. I tried it and it needs more refining at best but it has promise if they can get away from ni200. With me being a tootle puffer I rarely burn a hit and that's usually when I fat finger the up button on my Amod and don't realize I cranked it to 30w on a 2 ohm build.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I think if ProVape wants to stay relevant they are going to have to offer a box mod, maybe with TC. Simply the way the market is going. My 2.5 sits in backup mode since the rDNA arrived.

They will be out of business soon, what with these flash sales and another going out of business sale around July 4...

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
They will be out of business soon, what with these flash sales and another going out of business sale around July 4...
This is funny!!!

They'll outlast them all.

Just as their product does!!!

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
This is funny!!!

They'll outlast them all.

Just as their product does!!!

Provape isn't going to outlast anyone if they continue to only do low powered devices and no temp control. The world of vaping is moving on and Provape is a dinosaur. The way they've fallen behind is kinda sad for a company that was once a big name in vaping. If they want to stay relevant, they have to get with the game.

Reactions: Riverboat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread