Question About Switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjcoaster

Nov 17, 2015
Hi, I am looking for a 510 threaded mechanical mod with a switch that turns on when pushed once and stays on until pushed again (toggleable). As far as I have seen, all the mods i have looked at just stay on while button is pressed and turn off when you let go. I am not into vaping and dont know much aboit mech mods but I need a mod with a toggleable switch because I am planning on using it to power a highpower handheld laser. Does anybody know of any quality mods that are 510 threaded, fit 2× 18350 (1× 18650), and have a toggleable switch?

Thanks, Michael.

Hi, I am looking for a 510 threaded mechanical mod with a switch that turns on when pushed once and stays on until pushed again (toggleable). As far as I have seen, all the mods i have looked at just stay on while button is pressed and turn off when you let go. I am not into vaping and dont know much aboit mech mods but I need a mod with a toggleable switch because I am planning on using it to power a highpower handheld laser. Does anybody know of any quality mods that are 510 threaded, fit 2× 18350 (1× 18650), and have a toggleable switch?

Thanks, Michael.
Basically none. It's basically unsafe to use a toggle switch a any mod in general because you would want to eliminate the possibility of an oblivious continuous fire for a vaporizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread