Question for anyone that has purchased from GearBest (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I have never purchased from GearBest before, but have had no problems with Chinese retailers such as fasttech.

GearBest offers a mod that I want to buy for $38.41 with free shipping to the US (via Unregistered air mail).

Can GeatBest be trusted to get a shipment to your house in the US via Unregistered air mail, or would I really need to spend the extra $2.48 and have them send it via Registered air mail?

Thanks ...

Reactions: Joergl100

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Better spend the extra fee...then You are safe. Don't gamble with that. Never unregistered!

Thanks ... The only reason I ask this is because I never had a lost item from Fasttech even with there free shipping with no tracking number ... Now GearBest even recommends that I use there extra cost "Shipping Insurance" along with there extra cost "Registered Air Mail" option.

From the GearBest website: "Note: To get a safe delivery, we recommend customer pay tracking fee and insurance for the order. Buying insurance guarantees your shipment. In the event of verified shipping damage/loss, GearBest will resend an identical parcel free of charge".

Nelson Encarnacao

Dec 10, 2016
Well, they could be more especific with the prices for example i bought a drone, then i found out there was no camera on it. So i had to make 2 orders. The wi-fi fpv camera in total by DHL and the taxes on my country cost me 102€. Now i'm waiting for the drone, without any information so far when i will receive it, because Beishisheng Logistics don't give me a status report since day 05 of this month (Information Sent to Spain). The last know address was (2016-12-03 00:25:00 United Kingdom Lonton Sorting Centre). Well, i will be very upset if they lose or steal my drone. In conclusion i will certainly pay more money to receive the drone. I guess in total this drone will cost me 200€. I will really think twice before purchase outside of EU.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 70

Nelson Encarnacao

Dec 10, 2016
Since this thread I started has been brought up towards the top again, I thought I would mention that that mod I ordered from GearBest got to my door in about 3 weeks after ordering.

No problems with the mod, or the packaging.

I'm happy !
i hope i will get the drone also. but is very expensive to buy from them to deliver in Portugal. And why that website don't say anything about my order? Have you experience anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread