Questions about the RN4081 - Ask Em Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
No they are not. They look somewhat similar. The diameter of the threads are the same, but the threads are different pitch. If you tride to screw the different parts together, you would just damage the threads.

Some suppliers sell the "push in" type of chargers that have a tiny clamp to hold the battery. Since there are no threads to screw in, the 4081 & 510 will fit comfortably in these chargers. I use one myself for both.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
Do the SE Gold carts fit the NJOY NPRO? I would guess the answer is yes, and I could have sworn I saw something about that on the forum but can't seem to find it.

I ask because there is a Kiosk in the mall where I could pick up some emergency carts if needed :)
They do I have used them before. Just do not use the 555:-(

They do I have used them before. Just do not use the 555:-(

Thanks! I went out on a limb and got some anyway. Perfect fit. I got the NPro for my wife and got myself The Dragon from TrueSmokes (m401) the other day. Hers arrived today so I figured I'd pick up some extra carts (chocolate and coffee) while I had the chance.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
I just got the NPRO. How long should the first battery charge be? The manual says 3 hours. The light turned green after a half hour and spikey's intro-to-e-cigs video says you should always charge a new battery for 12 hours. Which is it? Is there a danger of OVERcharging and damaging the battery if I leave it in for 12 hours?

Not sure about that one. I use the 510 and always connect my last batt to the charger before going to bed. It gets a 6 hr charge per night min. No power loss that I can tell after a month of usage.

Someone tell me if that's not a good idea.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Not sure about that one. I use the 510 and always connect my last batt to the charger before going to bed. It gets a 6 hr charge per night min. No power loss that I can tell after a month of usage.

Someone tell me if that's not a good idea.

I do the same thing, and never had problems. Come to think of it, I do that with my cell phone, mp3 player, video player, and a few other things.

QuickClip

Jul 28, 2009
Thanks! I went out on a limb and got some anyway. Perfect fit. I got the NPro for my wife and got myself The Dragon from TrueSmokes (m401) the other day. Hers arrived today so I figured I'd pick up some extra carts (chocolate and coffee) while I had the chance.

hey i just put in an order for a few dragon kits. How do you like it? I know its just the M401 series with a different logo. I'm just curious if they changed anything from the original m401 series? :evil:

SeptemberSnow

Aug 10, 2009
Michigan
Hey guys, super noobie here XD. Anyways, just ordered my 1st ecig, the super mini from TW. I was searching the internets and came across this:

www dot *********com/Product.asp?BigClassName=Super%20Cigarette

(sorry, too new to post links ^_^***)

Looks like a PCC designed just for the RN4081. However, cant find anywhere to buy one.

I have also been looking for black or white blank carts and cant find those either. :|

Last edited by a moderator:

CattMurry

Aug 2, 2009
I just ordered a 4081 PCC from Trumanecigs. They are the only site I've found with them at the retail level.

There are many different 4081 PCC on the manufactures site, so I hope more will be available soon. I'd really like to get the one where the whole pack plugs right into the wall socket.

Black 4081 carts can be found at esmokingclub...... but I've not ordered from there yet.

CattMurry

Aug 2, 2009
It should be a starter kit from what read , but with only 1 battery.
hmmm now that I read it again the PCC is not list in the package contents, LOL.
I'm not worried about that becuase thay sent a picture of my order unpacked before they shipped it and there was the picture of the PCC in the box.

I'll be sure to post about how it work as soon as i have it :D

Package contents1.Atomizing device1pc 2.180mAh Rechargeable battery(RED led)1pc 3.100-240V AC-USB adapter 1pc 4.Cartridge6pcs(marlboro flavor, 2 high,2 med, 1 low, 1 none) 5 Usb line1pc 6.Instruction Manual1pc

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Are the 4081 atty's really as good as they say? I see were the copper mod builder swears by them. Thinking about buying one or making my own mod and would like the longest lasting atty.

I built a nicostick for the 4081 atomizer. Long life, good hit, and loads of vapor. It Rocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread