Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Hi Rob! :)

I was reading about your eCo kit and noticed that you said it operated at 4 volts. Just what I am looking for since I'm used to the true 3.7 on the kr8s, but want longer battery life. Question though, is there any way to fit a kr8 carto and low profile adapter on it with the cone? I like the look of it with, probably not going to be a deal breaker if not, but one can dream.

Oh, and the obligatory "is there going to be a Columbus Day sale?" :laugh:

I may be confused by the question, but cartos with a wrap will be too tight to use the cover.
If you use SS cartos (no wrap) you can fit the cover, no prob.
A 510 carto will be a bit too short to use without a drip tip, but using an adapter and
an 808 carto will be perfect length. Now if you use a drip tip on that, then it might stick out a bit.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I may be confused by the question, but cartos with a wrap will be too tight to use the cover.
If you use SS cartos (no wrap) you can fit the cover, no prob.
A 510 carto will be a bit too short to use without a drip tip, but using an adapter and
an 808 carto will be perfect length. Now if you use a drip tip on that, then it might stick out a bit.

Nope, not confused, I think you answered just fine. :) It does sound like I will need to pick up a regular adapter or two though. The ones I have are the two sets of threads separated by a dimes width of metal. I got them with a mod in mind but decided to hold off for now. They may end up being a little short.

I've also read that people are reaming out the cart hole slightly on some of the cones to fit cartos with a label, so it sounds like everything's good.

Thanks!

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
LOL, clever! (For, yk, an AR fan! I haven't forgotten tomorrow's big game! ;))

She wins, though. Better freebies w/her next order!

Of all people, an A&M fan! *sigh* LOL Even though you're routing for the apposing team, I'll wish you good luck today shanagan. You're gonna need it... :p :lol:

k_a_r_i

Oct 1, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Hi Rob. Just got my 2nd order today and noticed a freebie cartomizer thrown in. I'm trying to figure out which one it might be?? Its black, with white soft cap. The thread end is a smaller diameter than my 4081 battery. Soon as I figure out what it is, I can get an adapter to try it out :)
THANKS for the quick turnaround time and who doesn't love freebies?? I <3 Good Prophets!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Hi Rob. Just got my 2nd order today and noticed a freebie cartomizer thrown in. I'm trying to figure out which one it might be?? Its black, with white soft cap. The thread end is a smaller diameter than my 4081 battery. Soon as I figure out what it is, I can get an adapter to try it out :)
THANKS for the quick turnaround time and who doesn't love freebies?? I <3 Good Prophets!

that would be a GP510 carto.
I should made sure you were using 510 threads before sending.

Are you going to have some more Deuce 22(4081) blank carto's coming in soon? (this week or next?)

I just put more instock.
Thanks for having me do inventory!

Rob

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I started with the 18mg menthol, then tried the 24mg menthol and its still not enough to get off the analogs. Any chance you might start carrying 36mg menthol? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask :)

I don't know if you have only been vaping as long as you have been on this forum but you might give it some more time. It took me a while to ween myself off of the cigarettes. Also, like Rob said, you could try the 36mg and add some menthol crystals. That's not a bad way to go. I am a menthol lover and have done that before.

Crystallas

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Illinois
    I started with the 18mg menthol, then tried the 24mg menthol and its still not enough to get off the analogs. Any chance you might start carrying 36mg menthol? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask :)

What PV setup are you using? 24mg should supplement just fine for any analog, but if you aren't getting the vapes, then you wont have easy cessation success regardless of nic strength.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2009
    Ephrata PA USA
    No, not made by SLB.

The 2.5 ohm were they first run, and although they were good (in their own way)
    they just were too low to run while not burning flavor.
    Right now, the 3.0 ohm are in a happy medium.

It is possible to do 2.5 ohm again. Let me know if you have tried both and prefer the 2.5 over the 3.0

dlbald

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    Las Vegas
    On my last order I got some of these:
    GP-808D-1 Cartomizer

They are rated 3.0-3.5 ohm, but they seem to run a little hotter than some of the other KR8 cartos. Any particular reason? Just wondering.

Just meant, they felt more like LRs should feel, even though I have not tried LRs. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread