Questions? Ask GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Another question please. I tend to enjoy tobacco flavor more than sweet or fruity. While a hint of smoke is OK, I do not like pungent ashtray taste. How does GP rate there?

GP's VG line is especially good in the tobacco flavors. I came to GP also looking for new options in VG juice, after also reacting poorly to PG's... and actually was just the opposite of you. I preferred the sweet and fruity flavors before... his VG juices are SO GOOD in the tobacco flavors though, they're now my favorites. (although I'm still hoping that Rob will get some of this VG in Banana flavor, really miss my banana vapes)

I'm very fond of the 555, Camel, and the Blended TAB (although the TAB is more of a very strong sweet maple, with a bit of tobacco undertone). The Camel and USA Mix are the more mellow tobaccos (USA being the most mellow IMHO). 555 has more bite to it than Camel or USA, and veers slightly in the direction of ashtray - but only just enough to make it good, not so much that its overpowering and nasty. The 555 and TAB are my go-to all day flavors right now, with Camel as the mellow backup when my mouth needs something a little different.

Best tobacco flavors I've found anywhere... great flavors with good TH, and they're 100% VG. crazy

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
GP in front of any item would be considered generic.

If it be for any other company in manufacturing any model ie. Joye, dse(slb) or etc.

We have tested countless items and manufacturers and our GP items are of significant quality.
We do get them cheaper than the name brand items, so we pass that on to you.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Is any one making 808d1 battery to 510 adapters? I have not been able to find any.

901 and KR808D1 have the same threads.
If you want the adapter, the 901/808batt to 510 atom will do.

hope ya stock them soon :)

also, do you sell any liquid that is similar to "Black & Mild" flavor? i've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it :'(

Can you describe the flavor?
Would it be a mild or strong flavor?
Cigarish?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
The auto white is orange/red.
The auto black is blue.

Cool. Thanks for the fast reply. I am gonna have to pick one up from you soon. I stepped on one of my KR8 megas, now the LED is running constantly, and it won't vape. Do you know if these are vacuum activated or sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread