Questions? Ask GP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StumpyJoe

Jan 19, 2012
usa
Hey Rob!

Sad to see you're getting rid of the gp tobacco line. I've been vaping wynsome for over a year now and it's by far my favorite out of any juices. I placed an order today for the last wynsome ill probably ever vape :( as well as a few juices in the UV line to try. Do you have any recommendations for something similar to wynsome in the uv line? Are there plans to bring some of the gp favors over to the new line?

Thanks!

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
The GP Tobacco line is just not as popular to stock it.

The Wynsome just happen to be the most popular out of it, and was out of stock the quickest:(

The TPA diy flavorings have many tobacco flavors, so there is a great selection.
The UV line is also USA made, so if you need a ready to vape liquid, good selection
and we will always being adding in new flavors.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Unfortunately, we only ship to Canada.

We have tried other countries, but the shipping is too high and some lost packages or even
packages taking too long of a time in transit.
most people can wait for packages, but some cannot.

We choose not to ship international as it has too many downsides
and very hard to keep the customer with good shipping times.

StumpyJoe

Jan 19, 2012
usa
The GP Tobacco line is just not as popular to stock it.

The Wynsome just happen to be the most popular out of it, and was out of stock the quickest:(

The TPA diy flavorings have many tobacco flavors, so there is a great selection.
The UV line is also USA made, so if you need a ready to vape liquid, good selection
and we will always being adding in new flavors.

Thanks Rob. I have to say Sweet Caroline is my new fav. Took some getting used to... But now even my wynsome is collecting dust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread