Quick fix for Big Baby Beast leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laktos

Oct 12, 2012
Mercury
I started using this tank today, primed the coil, made sure everything was screwed together tightly, and it immediately started leaking all over the place, far worse than anything I'd previously experienced. (There was probably about a half a tank of juice all over my mod.)

Anyway, I found a quick fix which seems to have completely solved the problem. I've been using it for a few hours now with absolutely no leaking, even after refilling it, not even the slightest mist.

I'll post a link to the short video below, but for those who don't feel like watching, here's the fix:

1. Slide open the drip tip section to expose the fill port.
2. Gently remove the white gasket using a little screwdriver or something. (It'll come out quite easily if you just stick something in the fill port.)
3. Clean up any juice that may have made its way onto the gasket or the top part of the tank beneath.
4. Place the gasket back in its proper place, pushing it down to make sure it's well sealed. (Make sure you're using something small enough to get under the edge of the swiveled open top so you can push down the lip on that side.)

It takes a few seconds, and now the tank doesn't leak at all. I'm using the Q2 0.4 ohm coil with a 70VG/30PG juice.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I realize this might not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot. Here's the video:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread