Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Everyone can see what you are doing but only you get that warm feeling.

Kidding aside, being new here I have been reading all over this forum trying to soak up as much as I can to make vaping everything it can be for myself, my wife and those who we have been able to convert off analogs. In less than three weeks time we have dragged 5 other people along with us and every one of us seem to be taking the switch well in that I dont see any chance of back sliding in our group. To this end I keep stocking up, trying different gear to get the best experience and of course price point which is very important to many. I was fortunate to have just happened to have some extra cash around and the most amazing wife who encourages my obsessive behaviors (often times it turns out beautiful things) so I now have well over a hundred flavors, gallons of base and enough nic to not worry about what the FDA might do in the next two years. Sometimes I feel like such a hoarder so I justify it with the savings we are already seeing and of course the way our lungs are working so much better.

Anyhow, on to the point of this post. Reading through the PIF threads above I am once again astounded with this forum, you folks rock. I know why most of you do what you do also... it just feels so damn good to give something especially when it is going to help someone else.

When I get things sorted on some mixes I would like to pass some along, is it allowed to offer home brew or are PIFs only for vendor brewed juices? I have a couple of mixes right now that we really like and my next order of flavors will be here tomorrow, our first orders we just bought flavors that sounded good and this one was to fill in blanks in recipes we wanted to make but were missing something from.

Already have one bottle of Waffle to send out to a new member to hopefully help them get started. Hope this isnt against forum rules, please let me know if it is.

So... thanks to all of you PIF folks for giving me that warm feeling, again, you all rock.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
HI & Welcome ....ditto on what the hangdude said ....

but I DO KNOW there are PIF Rules on the main page in the stickys

& there are rules for each section/thread in PIF ...
they will be on the first page of the threads .

Read thru all of those & then pm a pif mod your remaining questions ...if ya' can't find the answers .

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Thanks all, was a little worried about posting like that as my sense of humor doesnt always carry over well to others.

Bianca, you're welcome... you folks really do a great job of making this forum work. I can see where there was probably some trepidation in allowing this sort of thing on ECF because they can easily spiral out of control without the proper guidance and it is easy to see there is great guidance here.

Loxmythe, thanks for the answer to that. I bought a label maker just for DiY and I list all ingredients on the bottle along with percentages so the mix can be re-created.

On the monicker, I like it too... I was shocked it was available and believe me it is a perfect fit right here. I have always done crazy wonderful things whenever I begin to get obsessed with something so fair warning. Give me a little time and I will rock the vaping world with something, already have tons of ideas floating around and as they begin to gel into something feasible its off to the workbench.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I am not new to vaping or this forum but today I took the time to read about PIF and this is something I want to do. I was lucky to have some really nice people on this forum help me out when I first joined. I didnt know squat and was just spinning my wheels and waisting time and money. I am married and have two children aboy and a girl. I got my wife to try vaping and she doesnt smoke anymore either. I look forward to meeting new people on here and PIF ing what I can to help out someone in need. I am still learning how this thing works so be patient with me while I figure out how to PIF. Thanks ECF'rs and everyone have a great Superbowl week-end.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
"On the monicker, I like it too... I was shocked it was available and believe me it is a perfect fit right here. I have always done crazy wonderful things whenever I begin to get obsessed with something so fair warning. Give me a little time and I will rock the vaping world with something, already have tons of ideas floating around and as they begin to gel into something feasible its off to the workbench. "

Thats it right there. OCD I like your style,thats the way I feel about this . Once I'm in i'm in..all the way .

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi, yes I make those tanks though the business is my Daughters and my wife and I are helping her set it up. I have been trying not to say too much here until I get supplier status set up for us on ECF. They have just this last weekend gotten the website professionally done (Chase at chaseweb.biz did a great job for us BTW) and added the com pliancy things we needed to progress with the application.

Funny thread to have dug up BTW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread