Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
yumberry haven't opened/smelled yet
strawberry rhubarb? is that a sc flavor? or a vg? or 2 different flavors?
toasted is awesome, tested at low percent, cant wait to use it in mixes
butter toffee is amazing
hazelnut, havent opened it yet to smell or mix
peppermint mocha = will never buy that lol
Strawberry Rueberb is not SC.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fozzy71

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Walt_RealFlavors
34m ago

OK here we go!

All 18 new flavors are on sale for 15% off, PLUS if you use coupon code SAVE10 (from the last sales mailer) you get an additional 10% off!!!

New | Product Categories | Real Flavors
Got the Email. Tried to order Rice Pudding and Carrot Cake. Couldn't log into my account (invalid password, but the password is correct, I only use 1 for online buying and Chrome saves it). So tried to order as a guest. Wouldn't let me enter my zip code. The word ZIP is there but there's no box. Got bored, trashed email, left.

So this morning got the "items in cart" email. Went back, reset password, tried to complete the order, autofill, still no zip, finally figured out that the ZIP box is below the word ZIP, and it's autofilled with my email in block caps. A bit confusing, the way it auto-fills it looks like the email address should be there.

Now, finally, waiting for the Rice Pudding. :)

Last edited:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
On the vg brands, is it 100% vg?

I think it is minus the actual flavor extract contents but the VG's I tested were thinner than my plain VG. They are phasing out the VG from their site but they will still be available from flavor vendors/sites.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I think it is minus the actual flavor extract contents but the VG's I tested were thinner than my plain VG. They are phasing out the VG from their site but they will still be available from flavor vendors/sites.
Do you know if he plans on developing most of the VG into SC? A couple of my favorites are still only in VG.

Reactions: Kenna

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Do you know if he plans on developing most of the VG into SC? A couple of my favorites are still only in VG.
yes, all the VG flavors will eventually be available as SC. He said he should have a better idea of how long that will take after his meeting Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread