Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Not very well. It can easily be opened and closed and still look sealed:

View attachment 755237

But I trust the vendor. It's a bakery stuff shop.
There seems to be several different 'strengths' of LorAnn flavorings as evidenced here
Bubble Gum Flavor 1-dram | LorAnn Oils

Scroll further down their page and find a use and strength chart for this 'type' of flavor
http://www.lorannoils.com/img/category/description/Suggested Usage Table for Flavors FINAL.pdf

Then they have a super concentrated line.
Which must be what some US vendors sell? And I received.

And this link describes their different type of strengths.

About Our Flavors | LorAnn Oils

:)

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
You did get the vape version (dissolved in PG/VG and INTENDED for vaping, right?) Because your pic says "Lorann Oils," which does NOT inspire confidence in me, as vape flavors are prepared to be vaped, NOT cooked with.

According to Lorann NONE of their flavors should be vaped. That doesn't mean they are dangerous just they don't like vapers using them and don't want any liability if anyone does vape them.

There is no difference in flavors to be vaped and flavors to be cooked. The only difference is more vape friendly companies test their flavors and say what is in them so we can avoid the chemicals we should want to avoid. The really vape friendly companies have different lines and won't sell any with those chemicals in the vape line.

Asmani

May 18, 2018
Iran
I made six juices. I'm gonna let them be for a month, dilute them if needed, and then post the results here.

12% Cheesecake, 6% Peanut butter, 1% Bavarian Cream
12% Mint Chocolate Chips, 6% Coconut, 1% Bavarian Cream
12% Cheesecake, 6% Raspberry, 1% Bavarian Cream
12% Bubble Gum, 6% Raspberry, 3% Bavarian Cream
12% Coconut, 6% Raspberry
14% Peanut Butter, 7% Bavarian Cream
As some of you mentioned, some of these mixes needed dilution. To me, all mixes were failure except Cheesecake + Peanut butter.

Reactions: stols001

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I made six juices. I'm gonna let them be for a month, dilute them if needed, and then post the results here.

12% Cheesecake, 6% Peanut butter, 1% Bavarian Cream
12% Mint Chocolate Chips, 6% Coconut, 1% Bavarian Cream
12% Cheesecake, 6% Raspberry, 1% Bavarian Cream
12% Bubble Gum, 6% Raspberry, 3% Bavarian Cream
12% Coconut, 6% Raspberry
14% Peanut Butter, 7% Bavarian Cream
As some of you mentioned, some of these mixes needed dilution. To me, all mixes were failure except Cheesecake + Peanut butter.
That one does look really good. Except I'll probably cut the flavorings in half.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am really sorry about your flavors not being what you needed them to be. I am out of ideas on what has happened to them. All I know is the flavors I have received from LorAnne I could not mix at the % you did. To me it would be not vapable because all I would be able to taste is chemicals. If at all possible, I would suggest trying to purchase a few flavors from somewhere other than where you got these, just so you can make a comparison. Also try another flavor maker . Inawera is in Poland and they also have super strong flavorings.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread