Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
At the other end of the spectrum I have asked Jerry to whip me up a batch of unflavored WTA 50/50. He said it would make me cough. I said yeah.

Lol Snork:)

If I wanted to cough I can ingest spicy foods.

I don't want to cough while vaping, because, it is after all, why I started vaping and hoped to quit cigarettes:) Three weeks into vaping (non-stop, chain vaping to quit the 2 PAD smokes) my smoker's lung started clearing up. I don't cough anymore. Except when I have a problem with what I'm vaping:facepalm:

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
Hi DVap:)On the other hand, some headaches and nausea can also be attributed to over nic, which I have done on separate occasions as well, even with 100% VG. In fact, I've had a harsh "bite" sensation from different nic suppliers and have been wondering, if the "harshness" or "bite" that I'm finding is that "peppery" taste that comes from nicotine itself, i.e. certain tobacco

I've had those peppery nicotine liquids too. Can't say anything other than it's not universal and I've never tried to run it down.

The thing with unflavored WTA is that it is what it is. You can't make it be some way or another. If you get the alkaloid spread, get rid of everything else, don't over-process it, and use good tobacco, you'll end up with a WTA liquid as I describe it: Lightly colored and with a woody/honey throat feel with no roughness. Over-process, mis-process, or use an inferior tobacco, and you'll end up flatness (lack of woody/honey note) and/or harshness along with any of a number of possible defects. The variables get tricky. Point is, it takes good tobacco and appropriate processing to get WTA right.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Lol Snork:)

If I wanted to cough I can ingest spicy foods.

I don't want to cough while vaping, because, it is after all, why I started vaping and hoped to quit cigarettes:) Three weeks into vaping (non-stop, chain vaping to quit the 2 PAD smokes) my smoker's lung started clearing up. I don't cough anymore. Except when I have a problem with what I'm vaping:facepalm:
You know how sometimes you have to take a knife and jam it in your leg just to make sure you have a leg? That's where I'm at.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
You know how sometimes you have to take a knife and jam it in your leg just to make sure you have a leg? That's where I'm at.
Might want to try playing around with different atomizers. The unflavored in a Kayfun, 2.0 oHm coil, 3.7 volts, 10 second mouth hit (then inhaled to the lungs)...makes me cough every time. Changing the length and inside diameter of my drip tips also seems to have an effect.

The above setup theoretically "should" be mild as milk water. Of course, I also hacked and gagged through just about every cigarette I smoked in the last three years too, I think it's the body's way of saying f' you.

1.8 ohm coil, ProTank, 4.2 volts...no problem.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Unfortunately some of us can't use the high VG. I'm kinda hoping for some 70PG/30VG unflavored WTA.
Due to my severe COPD I can't tolerate a high VG content. Makes my lungs feel heavy as a brick. When I first started vaping I was using a 50/50 mix. Always had trouble with the heavy lung issue. A kind mentor on ECF recommended a higher PG. Once I found the 70PG/30VG I can handle it really well.
That's one reason i'm such a big fan of the Aroma line.

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Thanks for that Banana but I'm a complete slug when it comes to DIY.
Slug as in I play hell getting up the motivation to mix and test and mix and test....

I do have a bottle of the VS, been sitting on it for about two weeks, just now opened it up to try. Love it. GOOD STUFF (-:

But if I'm going to get a "tobacco" flavored liquid it'll be cuz someone else made it!

C'mon Jerry, roll out some Red Tail tobaccos!!!

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
Thanks for that Banana but I'm a complete slug when it comes to DIY.
Slug as in I play hell getting up the motivation to mix and test and mix and test....

I do have a bottle of the VS, been sitting on it for about two weeks, just now opened it up to try. Love it. GOOD STUFF (-:

But if I'm going to get a "tobacco" flavored liquid it'll be cuz someone else made it!

I just saw where you had posted in that thread. I understand about the motivation to DIY, it can actually become an obsession, much like some have with their equipment....LOL. About the VS......I know right? It ROCKS. I am just adding it about 50/50 to my other juices now, trying to make it last, since it's not always available. Which brings me to why I am looking into the Red Tail line. I did get some Bandana, but since it's PG based, it's got to much TH for me, so I am going to have to add some VG to it and I think because it's WTA "infused" by doing that I am reducing the WTA. I don't mind reducing the nic level, that is why I went with the 24mg, but want to keep the WTA level the same.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com

Trust me on this.....its being addressed right now. Something is in the works and it might be pretty exciting if it works out. However, until then we are in a holding pattern.

I will try to get something up soon for the red tail line but don't want to make any promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread